Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT TOMORROW!!! WHO'S GOING???

Who's going to Exit tomorrow night? Lets all meet up and have a good roll together!!

outtahere.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

*~Notify me if you want to be on my gues+list~*

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

I'll be there too...

Tony Draper and John Suraci are spinning...

Also DJ Scissorhands will be on the roofdeck...and Shawn Ink will be in the Champagne Room at 3am

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

I want to go SOOOO bad but I am sick. EXIT will be off the hook tomorrow. It's gonna be extremely packed. Micha will be there live performing "Umpa Loompa"...how many bumps of K can you do???? It's gonna be crazy there all night and morning. All people who are gonna roll...remember DRINK UP your water so we don't have anyone fallin over and dyin, cause it will be really hot in there. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Hey Joey!!! Talk to me babe...you suck I left you a message on your cell tongue.gif

To everyone: I'm going to be chilling out in the champagne room most likely drunk.gif ....if you want to hang with me let me know....

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 07-27-2000).]

I know I just heard the message. I don't have my cell at work with me. I am leaving work at 3:30 and I will be home at 4:00 or so. Call me then. I am so annoyed with my e-mail today. I had so much fun last night, you should have been there. It's wierd you are the only person I know who calls me Joey.

Friday July 28th

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

<A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guestlist</A> : Plasma V.I.P

Live Performance:

Micha ("The Umpa Loompa Song")

Music:

Main Floor - Tony Draper, John Suraci

Roof Top - DJ ScissorHand

Exit

610 West 56th Street

Between 11th and 12th Ave

<A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guestlist</A> : Plasma V.I.P

List Hours: 10pm-1am (best time to get there is 11pm, after that the line is very long)

Door: 18+

Cover: $20 on list

To be put on the list email plasma_promo@mail.com with your First name, Last initial and number of guest coming with you.

Well your name is Joey..... laugh.gif How about this? You come pick me up and bring me to Jersey...LoL... biggrin.gif

Alex...I think I'll be wearing a knee length black skirt and a nice shirt...I dont know yet....I'll be hanging out with a really busty asian chick.... biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------

Hold up~ so where the meet up? at the champagne room?? Hey~ I'll definately be there.. I think.... we need a time guys to meet each other~! 1? 2?

Well I'm Japanese.. hair up... umm.. donno what I'll be wearing right now.. but I'll think up something later on~

so u guys r wearing what?

Tomochan

The official meeting place is on the blacony by the Dj booth....I'll be wearing a leopard print red skirt and a black shirt...so if you see me say hi and introduce yourself....I'll probably be rolling by then...see you guys tonight!!!

Liz

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

~*Notify me if you want to be on my gues+list*~

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 07-28-2000).]

ok...Calyandra...the balcony is a lil small for everyone...so meeting is at the DJ booth in the champagne room at 1am...

ill be wearing light grey pants, grey shirt...im deciding whether or not to put my picture up...i really dont like the internet...o whatever its an old one anyway...over a year old from back at prom time smile.gif and if anyone needs a list, email me or call my cell phone

------------------

"Warren's list" at AriA.

We can all go to the champagne room after we meet up on the balcony....its not like so many people are going.....by 1 am the club is still relatively empty.....well whatever...I'll be by the Dj booth if any of you people want to meet me....Later

Liz

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

ok sounds good...see i thought u were talking about the balcony in the champagne room that looks over the entire club...but that sounds good...the balcony by the dj booth smile.gif

-Warren

------------------

"Warren's list" at AriA.