Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LAS Vegas

Hey, well I went to Vegas about 2 yrs ago...

I didn't personally go to any clubs there but I've heard that theres a bunch of places to go clubbin at. And besides gambling, they got shows goin on, and stuff like that.Plus there's this high tower, and all the way on top its got a roller-coaster, unfortunatly i didn't go on it but it looked really cool!! At the MGM hotel they have a big theme park there, that was fun, they got that sky coasting ride too!! Its really cool down there i'm sure you'll like it. Theres always something going on any time of the day. Where are u stayin at??

Anyway have fun !! bounce.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

There is actually a very big club scene in Vegas right now. A lot of the hotels have great clubs nights with quality jocks. Also there is a spot call Utopia which is good. When you get into town hit one of the local record shops for more info

Guest crystalmethodny

Luxor Hotel - Club Ra

Hit that shit off!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

theres a club in VEGAS called the "DRINK".

i was there for a bacardi event the place was intense!

i heard the "Blue man group tubes" and the "De la guarda villa villa" is there.

new york is for the clubs and Vegas is for the shows, i highly recommend.

the hard rock cafe always has guest dj's from all over, thats worth checking out.

BUT, if your not doing anything tonight, you should go check out the new party at the TUNNEL called MUSIC BOX in the "NU ROOM">

see you there.

There are a lot of clubs going off there right now...Club Utopia was probably your best bet, but it burned down a couple weeks ago...I'm sure it'll be up and running in a few months...Giant @ Babies on Sundays is tight...Dave Dean throws that party, he's probably the most hooked up promoter in the business, back out of retirement...he threw phat parties at SF in SF, Twilo, Cream, etc...Check it out while you're there...If you're in LA on a Friday, you should come check out my club...I'm sure Nocturnal Wonderland will keep you busy, but if you want to get into any clubs while you're here, let me know...I got all the hook ups in LA.