Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Vinyl/Twilo goers...anyone? Got questions..

First off, is anyone going to do a Vinyl then Twilo run like my friends and I are planning? Ok, bottom line, it's trancenergy's last weekend in the US, and we're basically looking to have a really really good time out in the city tonight. We wanna hit Vinyl because of how y'all rave about it, and we want to give S&D one last chance since we haven't really enjoyed the other times we've gone.

Questions are, what's the lowdown on Vinyl? S&D should be less packed by the time Vinyl clears out right? I just need some overall info to make the night as without nasty surprises as possible smile.gif oh well, that's about it, hope to see some of you guys there.

PS If you see a tall-ass indian guy, say hi! I wanna make sure he has hella good vibe memories of NYC when he leaves...

i might do vinyl then twilo if i wake up in time. best case scenario is to hit vinyl like 2 and twilo like 5. takes like 5 mins in a cab to get there. you can hit vinyl earlier too if you like, but dont bother with twilo till like 5.

------------------

deez nuts

Vinyl is always packed. It's definitely not as big as Twilo. It's a decent space, it's kind of a dive but they have made it look a lot better than before and the vibe in there is amazing. verycool.gif

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 07-28-2000).]