Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to do at a house party?

i am so unmotivated to do AnYthinG at work except watch the clock! so i think i am going to a house party tonight. any suggestions as to how to make this party fun? it's going to be a drinking/smoking dull crowd, i think i am going sober.

should i bring my CD collection and dance up a storm by myself?

any ideas to spice up these people would be great. thanks. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Dear kitty, Haha!

I feel your pain, but please dont go to a house party, i was draged to one a few weeks ago, and someone spilled beer on my, gay bashed my friend, and saw somone cook up some smack, all in 25min !! LOL

Beaware!!

but bringing, some PVD, or some Carl Cox, could lighten things up?

*MUAH*

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

I dunno about taking full-on house or trance and trying to transform a straights party. Maybe take a cool lounge or trip-hop cd, something you enjoy listening to and chilling...I'd recommend the K&D sessions. Also I find that non-clubbers are fascinated by clubbers...esp. if they are somewhat open-minded you can really entertain them for hours with your stories. Also I think something really evil and fun would be to pick up some TOTALLY prep khaki-chino-wearin' kinda guy. Not to take home or anything, just to toy with (well you could take him home but that's up to you).

Or you could try to be your own alter-ego and say things that you yourself would never say, like "god I hate techno music."

Recently at a club to get rid of some guy who was hitting on me I just started lying....and lying, and lying. Nothing malicious, just made up a totally new identity for myself. Gotta admit it was fun.

Originally posted by brandie:

make the party fun = invite all of us.

biggrin.gif jus playin'. tee hee!

luv,

brandie

yeah are they your friends?

post the address

(I need a new t.v - word of advise do not invite or my crew to your house party)

------------------

TECHNO MUSIC

more fun than 4 hookers and an 8-ball of coke

I think you should scope out the place for anything valuable. Try to take things small things like jewelry so it will be easy to hide. If you want check drawers for any loose cash but be very discreet and dont look around too much. Thats always a dead give away. Its also wise to work in groups so you can look out for each other and get more done too. Also, dont leave together and dont come together. You want to make sure there are no connections with your partners.

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

well, that was a rather unsuccessful party, i read this thread too late to invite you people here, but i will most definitely keep that in mind next time around, promise! smile.gif

i ended up gettin into a huge fight with the boyfriend and i bounced. what a shitty night. i will keep in mind next time to come strapped with substances to keep me busy, shiit. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*