Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn I feel dumb and young compared to you guys...

I'm only 19! frown.gif

I just started clubbing so I'm not that into the 'scene' yet. I'm not rollin or nothing so I don't know what it feels like :P

Oh well, I guess time will tell. But so far I like Exit on Fridays and I've also been to LimeLight.. Damn that place was shitty. It looked so cool though, until they started playing this mexican house music. I left :P

Oh yea, any places I can score a fake ID that's GOOD? smile.gif I understand if you wanna keep a young'n like me out of the club scene, but I got a look like i'm 25+ smile.gif People think I got a nice job and stuff lol .. so help me out smile.gif

Originally posted by cyrus_the_virus:

What is ibiza and where is it located?

Ibiza a (24/7) party island located off, i believe, the northern part of Spain ... If you go, your life will never be the same when get back ...that is if you want to come back ...

Ibiza (pronounced e-beetha, not i-beeza or e-beeza) is one of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean. It is off the eastern coast of Spain and is party party party central during the summer months - most of the big UK clubs move over there for one night a week so the place does get very full of european clubbers.

Go! you certainly won't regret it......

Guest crystalmethodny

PoX - You're a putz smile.gif

Herc - Stay away from Drugs and let the music be your guide. Check out Vinyl on Friday wink.gif

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."