Giving or Recveiving Oral which is better

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by enyce2000:

Hey Rachel This is John

I dont know you...or maybe i do...do you go to EXIT on Friday?

I think I know you.. you have tattos all over your body.. you used to go to SF? I havn't seen you there for a long time.. smile.gif Want to see a pic? go to the SF website.. the link is in one of my other posts, scroll up. I"m the 15th picture in the undie party.

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I think I know you.. you have tattos all over your body.. you used to go to SF? I havn't seen you there for a long time.. smile.gif Want to see a pic? go to the SF website.. the link is in one of my other posts, scroll up. I"m the 15th picture in the undie party.

Well i havent been there in a while but no i dont have any tots..sorry

with the guy and the chick or to the right or left?

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

All I have to say is you guys should appreciate work us females do when giving you a blow job. It takes much skill to be a skilled head giver. Theres precisions and we must always make sure to be careful of mouth pressure....for youre safety that it is.

The good headers know to start with the tip of the penis and work it...work it out good.

So give us more credit. And dont push our heads up and down or we WILL in fact clamp down or squeeze your balls while we suck suck suck.

------------------

~*~* You.....You gotta gift! ~*~*

Hmmm....thats a tough one, but I'm going to have to choose receiving. Close call tho....

Damn this post is making me horny at work!!

------------------

Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the temptation of denying

himself a pleasure.

-- Ambrose Bierce "The Devil's Dictionary"

Originally posted by back2basics:

*drying off after cold shower* Miss kittie will you stop it icon7.gif

You are right though, much skill is required... shame some girls dont practice enough. God too much teeth contact is a nightmare, or they suck too hard...

Dj Chris, lol i know just what your saying.

You want me to get REALLY descriptive??? Im good at that.But then Id be giving all my "secrets" away and I dont know if I want to share that. It took a long time for me to perfect this to get those crazy moans and the faces Ive seen.

Funny things, the guys get soo numb from it and enjoy it soo much, they cant move or pick their hand up to put it on my head. Its like a new experience...haha

------------------

~*~* You.....You gotta gift! ~*~*