Clubplanet Nightlife Community

arggg...

alexz

never leave shit in a car while clubbin ;(

nothing like finding your car at 7am in the morning trashed, and all your shit stolen. fuckers got 4 cells phones, 2 of which were the new motorola ones which are 300$ a piece frown.gif and i only bough em 2 weeks ago, car radio/cd, 2 wallets with everything, and of course all the nice jewelry everyone left god knows why....anyways pretty pissed here...how was your friday

Guest crystalmethodny

That sucks Alex...

My condolences.

Which club where you at?

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

YA KNOW IF you people werent so dam cheap, ya just park ya dam car in a fuckin garage if its so expensive. i mean how ya gunna leave over a grand of shit in your car plus its hooked up??? if you hads the money to hook it up so nice, you have money for a GARAGE. get your boys to pitch in, 5 bucks a piece and it wouldnt of happened!!!!!!!!

-CORY

------------------

"My penis is probably most likley a 100% bigger than yours"

That happened to me too. Except they got 5 phones, 300 dollars, 4 pagers, my brand fucking new head unit and cd changer. I almost killed somebody. They cocksuckers had to smash all of my windows on top of it. I was at Metropolis like 2 summers ago parked kinda far cuz valet was full. grrrrrrrrr. i hate that place.

i know ur pain bro, it sux...what club were you at when it happened?

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

Same shit when I walked out one night, except I caught the girl that broke into my car. It was weird, I was like somebody's in my car, so we surrounded it and she just ran out. So I only had to deal with a broken window, but it still sucked driving around in Feb. with no window at 6am.

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif