Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Kind Of GIRLS do MeN LiKE???

I could go for some Charisma Carpenter, or that chick that plays Zander's girlfriend from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" right about now....

Carrie-Anne Moss from "Matrix," among other things would hit the spot nicely as well.

There's a whole range.... but I'll give you an example of the ideal... the consensus on this is pretty big:

Wide hips... shoulders close to width of hips, (on that note; I read this study that said the greater the ratio between a woman's waist and her hips the more attractive men find her------so take that into consideration cause that's true too)

height various... but some of you women are a little bugged out.. like when you're 5'2" and you want a guy that's like 6'4" and no shorter...., anyway...

the better the legs, the better the woman...,

Jennifer Lopez's ass is a good example of the ideal (that way I don't have to get all descriptive.. it's like "See this?")

Anything after a handful, breast-wise is a BONUS and women shouldn't be all shy if they're smaller than a handful either.... hey, boobies are boobies =)

-------------------------------------------

hmmm.... there's a huge variance in what people look for face-wise, or at least more than the rest of the acutrements(damn don't know how to spell that word)

IT boils down to this...

When I see a woman and my body's like

GIMMEE!!!!

That's exactly what I gotta have-----what I want------what I'm looking for in a woman.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Oh yeah....

Hehe Tranza just reminded me of something...

I've seen guys that will hit on/sleep with anything female...

Some guys are like "Excuse me Miss... do you have ovaries----What I mean to say is.. were you born female?"

<If she says yes, the guy's good to go> LMFAO

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

I just want to make one point, and I don't know how many guys I'm speaking for, but definitely myself. I do not give a sh!t how tan a girl is. I've dated black girls, and ones so pale they looked like ghosts, and everything in between, and skin colour truly means nothing to me. I just want to say that to me, anyone who puts a lot of effort into a good tan is wasting their time. Of course I'm quite pale myself, so maybe I'm just rationalising. biggrin.gif

JohnB