Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you do if you had to work on a Weekend day?

artful

If I didn't work on Sundays I wouldn't have called in sick so much for work hehe......

Started cutting school in third grade-----

who knew that kinda thing would stick with me...

---"Old habits die young"---

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

I love my job. 9-5 Mon Thru Thursday and Friday till 3. smile.gif

No Sundays!! YYEAA... .I used to work Sun - Friday. That BLOWS~~~!! You have to go out on Friday night. Or if you go out Sat night, then you have to get to the club at 11pm and leave at 4 so you can get some sleep so you don't look all cracked out Sunday at work.. smile.gif

im a waiter and i.ve had work a few time on sat after going to exit, my eyes were still big, my bosses wife looked at me and started laughing, she gave me a cup of water and told me to sit down and relax for a few minutes

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

HAHA!!! Yeah I work from Sunday to Thursday..

Seemed cool at first having Friday and Saturday off..

Now I seem to realize that not having the same schedule as the majority kinda messes things up as far as partying goes....

Life's such a pain in the ass.. work till 1am too------- used to think that was cool....

Now I wanna go back to 9-5, pretty much for the same out of sync with the majority thing... bah!!

Maybe it wouldn't feel so bad if people would stop calling me on Sunday to hang out...

No matter how many times I tell em I work on Sunday it never sinks in.... oh well....

Heheh thanks to all that I think I used up all my personal days calling in sick on Sundays....

You know how they have all these pills and stuff floating around to heighten your experiences in life--------

------Be nice if they made like a "Gives you a strong desire to go to work" pill. LMFAO...

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Listen, i was working for a while 7 days a week and I can say it was the worst time in my life. I was really getting crazy and I am really glad that now I can finally live my life again.

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...