Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Sunday... anyone doing good stuff tongiht?

Guest crystalmethodny

Guest crystalmethodny

Whats up gang...

Anyone going out tonight? City? Bars or what not? Lounges? Hmm...

Possible on the spot meetup?

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

hey steve whats up? You hittin a lounge tonight? Maybe i could meet up w/ you somewhere, most of my friends went out last night so they prolly are gonna sleep tonight.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I'm in Long Beach right now at friends house and I'm DYING to go to Exit tonight...

I wish wish wish.... smile.gif

Anyone know of any places here in LI?

xoxox

Rachel

Go to bridgview. It's right in island park and will be off the hook tonight for the closing party of the summer. It's 21+ for ladies, 23+ for guys biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

Go to bridgview. It's right in island park and will be off the hook tonight for the closing party of the summer. It's 21+ for ladies, 23+ for guys biggrin.gif

-Rob

hey you!

I have no idea where Bridgview is.. is it here in Long Beach? I'm at my friends house and I have NO idea where anything is...

Originally posted by rachel1997:

hey you!

I have no idea where Bridgview is.. is it here in Long Beach? I'm at my friends house and I have NO idea where anything is...

its right across the long beach bridge on the water. as soon as you cross the bridge make a right turn at the light and you can't miss it biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

Originally posted by nineeyes:

hey there muimui and frankie_pep, i've never been to a GHB party. can you veterans give me a run down on the music and scene?

i would be much appreciated. having a little debate in my head about where do go dancing tonight.

Tonight liquid todd will be there , he spins various styles of house,tech & breakbeat ...

GBH parties are real mixed:mostly house heads,trendy,clubby/raver, type people. Their parties are always different and mad fun, definitely worth checking out if you never have

No strict dress code at centro fly & i'm not to sure about the age tonight but i think it's 21

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

thanks, frankie_pep. i hope to say hi, if we end up going to centro-fly tonight.

i will either be wearing my blue caffeine visor or orange oakley glasses (it filters light in such a way it creates a glow to the whole atmosphere... fun). anyways, come say hi if you see asian chick with those accessories.

Man..I missed Centrofly.. frown.gif

Nineyes..Centrofly is really nice. I like all its individual orangey rooms. And the Disco New York flava. Hope to go there next weekend. Does anyone know who's spinning there next weekend??

by the way, I'm 20 too but I always use this cheesy ass fake ID that always works there. I think if your a girl and you have any form of ID that says your 21 or over, your good.