Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone go to tsunami on sunday?

just wondering if anyone else was at the chelsea piers party? the water was beautiful.

i had an awesome time. the music was okay but there were lots of friendly people out there. i went with a group of good people. one of my closest friends was rolling for the second time. we had a really uplifting and reaffirming conversation. and i danced danced danced. i love dancing! biggrin.gif

Yeah, went with a few others from the board, and a bunch of non-boarder frenz. Had a pretty good time.... wasn't too happy when the music went out (twice, even!), and the sound system could have been a lot better. But the venue was very cool and it was a very pleasant crowd...... plus, the security guys there were some of the most friendly I've met to date.

They're tossing another party this coming weekend at Mars, but the cover for that is $45, so I'm probably gonna skip it. Plus, it's Gatecrasher anyway........ smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Who is they?

Originally posted by vejita:

They're tossing another party this coming weekend at Mars, but the cover for that is $45, so I'm probably gonna skip it. Plus, it's Gatecrasher anyway........

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

I was thinking of going sunday night, but the party was suposed to be only 6 hours and trying to get the info forthe afterpartties from crazy jeff (some of you might know who I'm talking about) can be more difficult than pulling teeth.

I was all set for going to the mars location this sat as it was a psy party actually held on a sat (most moved ot friday nites) but 45 bucks is way too much.

tsunami and synthetic sadheus are hte majot players in this area when it comes to throwing psytrance parties. The alpha crew has done some stuff in NJ. All do outlaws.

If anyone form this board choses to find more info abotu hte parties, please go with an open mind and don't pull nay stupid shit. Hitting on israeli girls is a nono cuz they all serve in the hand to hand combat military over there.

The psy scene is oneof hte few pure scenes left and does not need or want any scenester riffraff causing trouble. It is not an elitist thing. They are jsut protective of what they have

Do you know the guys at tsunami?

Originally posted by Randy:

tsunami and synthetic sadheus are hte majot players in this area when it comes to throwing psytrance parties. The alpha crew has done some stuff in NJ. All do outlaws.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Not really, been to a few of the parties, know what htey are about.

You want creativity, they got ur creativity. Not exactly hte most polished productions as the previous post siad the sound went out a couple times, but I guarantee you won't find a vibe like it.

wow randy. i didn't know all this info.

didn't know all these were israeli connected either.

anyways, i've been to a synthetic sadhus production held in queens. actually they are holding another rave on sept. 15. earthdance2000. they had no problems with the sound system last time and they really went all out creating an out of the world atmosphere. the vibes are definitely really friendly.

i go to twilo and vinyl for the music and dance. and i go to raves for the vibes. now if only we could find a way to combine the two. how wonderful that would be.

Originally posted by vejita:

wasn't too happy when the music went out (twice, even!), and the sound system could have been a lot better.

yeah, i know! what was that about. stopped me in mid air. ah well.

what other boarders went with you? i wonder if i saw you guys.

[This message has been edited by nineeyes (edited 09-05-2000).]

Originally posted by nineeyes:

just wondering if anyone else was at the chelsea piers party? the water was beautiful.

i had an awesome time. the music was okay but there were lots of friendly people out there. i went with a group of good people. one of my closest friends was rolling for the second time. we had a really uplifting and reaffirming conversation. and i danced danced danced. i love dancing! biggrin.gif

Are you Israeli?