Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyones weekend?

Was ok, didn't go to any clubs, I was souposed to, but I didn't. Was souposed to hit SF sat night, then Exit or Bridgeview Sunday night but I was in Long Beach so I RELAXED.. but I'm still tierd! lol

Can't wait till my b-day at the end of this month, and then - IT's PARTY TIME! smile.gif

Can we say "HANG-OVER"?

My boyfriend and I hit the Tunnel Saturday night. Kind of a disappointment. You know it's bad when the kids in there have fake ID for 18 just so they can get into the club.

The bartender was very generous when it came to my drinks...a little too generous for my own good. biggrin.gif

As for the rest of the weekend...it was spent at the gym and driving around looking at homes with my boyfriend.

I did get to see "The Art of War" last night. Not a bad movie.

Well, that's my funfilled weekend!

Next weekend it's LA! Yeah baby! biggrin.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

It sucked, for the most part.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by jenny5150:

Can we say "HANG-OVER"?

My boyfriend and I hit the Tunnel Saturday night. Kind of a disappointment. You know it's bad when the kids in there have fake ID for 18 just so they can get into the club.

The bartender was very generous when it came to my drinks...a little too generous for my own good. biggrin.gif

As for the rest of the weekend...it was spent at the gym and driving around looking at homes with my boyfriend.

I did get to see "The Art of War" last night. Not a bad movie.

Well, that's my funfilled weekend!

Next weekend it's LA! Yeah baby! biggrin.gif

Hey I also saw that movie! I liked it.. I don't know about everyone else.

Have to say my weekend was really good! A bit more relaxing than usual, but I'm still tired as hell!

Carl Cox Friday night was the highlight...who was the guy after CC, he was amazing! And I can't believe CC actually played Zombie Nation.

Nothing much Sat night, Sunday night went to see my friend spin at the Alphabet Lounge, then off it was to Centro-fly. However, I was too drunk by that point and so left for home 1/2 hour after (what a waste of $20!).

------------------

I was born in Twilo, I have lived in Twilo, and I shall... (lets not go there)

Guest crystalmethodny

Bre,

I spent most of it moving into an apartment...

Consoled my friend who's having marriage problems...

Uhh... just stressful.

Yesterday wasnt too bad, some friends were in town from Los Angeles, so I gave them a tour and had dinner at Gonzalez y Gonzalez... yummy place, then proceeded to get drunk. smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by misskittie:

Mine was crazy! People came back to my house for afterhours all cracked out. WONDERFUL. But the orgy was a nice bonus!

Ugh! Why did I leave LL so early? I could've gone to the orgy!! Oh yeah, now I remember...cause I got mad fucked up biggrin.gif

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

shitty weekend. was gonna go to hamptons, ended up in manasquan nj. worst fuckin place in the world. weather sucked so got pissy drunk indoors and went to the worst bar/club you could ever imagine. other than that it was great!

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

Guest crystalmethodny

Hmm Kittie

Sounds like you finally had some fun last weekend hmm? wink.gif

Orgy?

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Calyandra,

I hate you... with a lot of love.

Damn!

------------------

i got jumped friday night outside of a bar by a couple of roid-raging, coke head, closet homosexuals. they attacked me and left me with a black eye. i had never seen them b4, they dont know me, and i never talked shit to them.

its a true story. i guess some people dont know the meaning of PLUR. luckily i had a buddy with me and we were able to escape without much harm. also, i carry a 9mm, so fortunately for them I AM A NICE GUY! im just going to let the whole thing drop.

coke sucks. roids suck. closet homosexuals suck.

hope evebody had a better weekend than me.

------------------

i love music!

Guest crystalmethodny

Why in Gods name do you carry a piece?

------------------

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Why in Gods name do you carry a piece?

up here in MA, we arent as civilized as you NYers. wink.gif

seriously, i never start shit, i am not suicidal, homicidal, domestically violent, drunk, on drugs, or otherwise irresponsible. i carry to show that an honest, hard-working citizen can be armed without being dangerous. i follow the law. i protect my own. i dont rely on the police. i help my neighbors. i help the police. my gun is registered, my liscence up-to-date. i dont like gun control cause i cant trust the government.

i dont want to argue. i dont like the NRA. i am happy if you like gun control. i am happy if you like the NRA. i never bring my gun into anyones home cause i know some people dont agree with me. i try to respect everyones feelings and concerns.

i cant be convinced otherwise. i alone know who i am.

------------------

i love music!

My weekend was GREAT. Wen to the Hamptons on Sat. night to check out AtoZ at Brazil and at 2:30 went to CPI. Jason totaly ripped the place up. I could not stop dancing and I was totaly sober smile.gif . Sun. during the day didn't do anything at all and at night went to Life to hear Hex Hector. I thought the musik was OK and at 3:30 we went to CPI. Again Jason was GREAT. All in all I had a good weekend just wish the weather was better cause I didn't go to Neptuns at all this weekend frown.gif