Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IBIZA- Closing parties, here I come!!

Alright peeps, Im outta here for a week of debauchery and scandalism. I'll be back with a full report of what's happening on the island.

Tenaglia and Garnier back to back this sunday at Space as the highlight party. Howells and Pappa at Privilege.

Don't have too much fun without me here...

I'm turning green with envy!! Have a great one . . . what am I saying?? I KNOW you will have a better than a GREAT one!!

See ya later!! wave.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

DC10, I'll have to check it out. Some friends of mine just came back and said it was off the chain... lol!

And they also told me about the random searches. They even get you when you're driving in the parking lot.

Don't worry, we'll all be there for the next closings.

HEY,

I'm playing in Ibiza, too. Try to stop by Mambo cafe and Privilege on Wed, sept 20th. I'll be playing with Timo Maas, Jerry Bonham (S.F.), Christopher Lawrence(L.A.), and Jason Bentley (L.A.). If you can make it, stop by the booth and say, "Hi"

Besty regards,

David Waxman

Originally posted by WAXWAXWAX:

HEY,

I'm playing in Ibiza, too. Try to stop by Mambo cafe and Privilege on Wed, sept 20th. I'll be playing with Timo Maas, Jerry Bonham (S.F.), Christopher Lawrence(L.A.), and Jason Bentley (L.A.). If you can make it, stop by the booth and say, "Hi"

Besty regards,

David Waxman

Waxman...

When will you spinning at Mambo? Would

like to check you out as I'll be there

with raver_mania as well. Here's

the schedule that we know of so far...

http://www.electrophobic.com/e-Profiles/RicardoCortes/index.html

Diego you lucky bitch. I hate you.

LOL just kidding bro...have a good time down there, and take lots of pics. It will be a week you'll remember your whole life.

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

Man, it's going to be sick for you guys. I'll be with you somewhere in spirit. I'm already thinking about when I will go next year, but I can't make the closing parties because of school. frown.gif Anyway, post something from there if you get a chance.

JohnB