Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT COSMETIC SURGERY WOULD YOU GET . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by misskittie:

1. Lypo suction...legs, hips, tummy and arms.

2. Rhino plasty.

3. Callogen in my lips...I have a crooked smile (THANK MA!)

4. Implants

I think thats about it.

Damn MissKittie..... while you're there why not get the whole bionic woman make-over----

I always wanted to see someone do that bionic run without bell bottoms on.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

nikilina is right they HURT like a mother f$#@er afterwards. i went with my ex when she got them done and she was crying afterwards...but the good thing is they give u all these drugs to kill the pain!!! :-)

but she says it was worth it...i agree, her breast look great now (looked great even before the surgery).

must warn u though, some girls lose sensation in their nipples afterwards. also make sure u get them below the muscle and not on top of it...it looks a lot better.

Everyone should do what they want, but has anyone ever seen breast implant surg. on TV-it is really nasty. You have to get them changed every 6-10 years, they leave losts of scar tissue, stretch marks, and can bust leaking rottin fluids into your body-can be dangerous. It wouldn't be worth it for me-I'm small and am very happy. My boyfriend says a mouth full is perfect. Plus I like to sleep on my stomach.

Just something to think about if your thinking of getting implants.

I just have one thing to say to the ladies who want, have or are going to get breast implants...get boob shaped ones!!! Those balloon things they put up in you guys look ridiculous and oh sooo fake!!

If I were to ever consider getting implants (only after I've had children - if I do), I would definitely get the boob shaped ones so that they look natural and not like those big round things that don't move I see sitting on womens' chests.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

if all depends on who does them, and how you have them done. i dont have any scar tissue, or stretch marks and i had them done twice. i actually had smaller ones put in the second time, the first ones where way too big!

i have seen some reeealllly bad boob jobs, and some really good ones. its one of them things that "you pay for what you get"... you can get some chessy doc to do them for 3000-4000, or you can go to a good well known doc that knows that he is doing, but your gonna pay more.

the pain is nuts... lasts for a few months.. but the second surgery was a breeze. no pain at all.

i still sleep on my belly too...

i personally think they're great! would advise all women who want them to get them!

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

Everyone should do what they want, but has anyone ever seen breast implant surg. on TV-it is really nasty. You have to get them changed every 6-10 years, they leave losts of scar tissue, stretch marks, and can bust leaking rottin fluids into your body-can be dangerous. It wouldn't be worth it for me-I'm small and am very happy. My boyfriend says a mouth full is perfect. Plus I like to sleep on my stomach.

Just something to think about if your thinking of getting implants.

Originally posted by executress:

glad to see that there are a few others on this board with something done. I myself have collagen lips, and love them. Very, very painful procedure, ladies.

Went for a consulatation for implants, but never bit the bullet. Too scared.

That's so odd, I would think it would be the other way around... I mean.. let's say you get scarred or something by getting implants.... your lips.. now that's your face... I thought women would be more worried about that in terms of fear?

Interesting.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

I had a breast reduction and it was the best thing I have ever done. The only other thing that I would want done would be alittle bit of lipo.

As for implants, I work for a plastic surgeon and everyone who gets them really loves them.

I say, if you can do something that will make you feel better about yourself, then go for it!