Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention WeeD SmokerZ...Blunts or Joints or Bongs or Bowls???

MikeMc

By unanimous desicion, The One hitter, a.k.a. Dugout/ Merlin is the smoker's best friend... For times of scarcity, and for Undercover smokeouts... bad thing is... not good for group smokes...

For group Smokes... JOINTS, JOINTS, and more JOINTS... It's a matter of tradition, where I'm from (Venezuela) we roll J's all day, and just keep em in the Cig box.. Spark one every once in a while, but...

With the Dank... Must smoke it in BONGS... Powerful Hits of Extremely Powerful Dank.. hehehe.. I've sen some nice glass pieces with water and stuff... they work really, really nice, but not that great on group smoke outs...

Either way, Long Live Jah!!! hehehe

Legalize the Ganya BUSH!!

-------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

woohooo! what a lovely walk around midtown blazin the herbs.lots of 50s around 5th..well midtown in general. some big freakin thing going down at the UN i suppose.

look at all the heads here man this is truely great. kitty19 yer name seems very familiar to me. why is that? hmmmmm

i'm out there baby an i ain't never comin back...

In my profesional opinion my hand blown bong will put you joint smokers on another planet. But at the same time there is plenty to be said for a properly rolled j.

B2B I am there with you on the Amsterdam thing (been there twice and try to do it yearly now). I am one of the few Americans that I know who roll cones (tulips??) with a filter. I don't roll inside out but have developed my own method I guess.

Nothing like a fat j under the disco ball of Twilo.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.