Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what song do you want to hear remixed?

pilla

frankie

There's actually 2 hey jude remixes. One of the them is a bigbeat version, the other is happy hardcore. Not sure where you'd find the first, but I know a few people who have it on CD. The second is floating around the net, I think you can get it on napster.

Don't know who does either but I could find out.

They are both super duper phat.

Song I'd like to hear:

Theme from ROCKY!

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

I'm happy to say there has already been 2 remixes of songs by my fav bands...Suede (flow) and Stone Roses (fool's gold). Actually the Fool's gold thing is kinda funny because besides the grooverider re-mix, Run-DMC also sampled it in one of their raa songs...

I really..REEEEALY want to hear more remixes of Depeche Mode songs...ooh..how about Somebody..or even black celebration...ok..I have to stop..i'm getting the chills thinking about it...

Also..there was this band from PA I used to love called The Ocean Blue..one of their songs would make an incredible trance remix..

Worst song with a sample has got to be the damn tetris music..yes..once i turned on the radio..and someone had made a horribly cheesy song out of the damn tetris music!!!

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

The tetris song is garbage. Very uncreative mess. The only reason why it was produced was because itwasa simple and easy formula to please the ears of simple ravers. Same goes for teh jeopardy song, et al.

House o Holics is crap in this regard.

One problem with remixing a lot of hteose older, familair songs is that they are mostly pop and pop has no depth. Fun song, sure, but I would prefer something that isn't so disposable. I have my sights set o na few sonic youth tracks to make some fucked up sounds with

I agree with Jilly about some more Depeche Mode, too bad they won't allow for that to much. Pink Floyd legit mixes would be good, its hard to get all the bootlegs. What I really want to do and have started fucking with is

Annie Lennox 'Love song for a vampire' it a really great song with an amazing voice and story on it.

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

Originally posted by Jilly:

I really..REEEEALY want to hear more remixes of Depeche Mode songs...ooh..how about Somebody..or even black celebration...ok..I have to stop..i'm getting the chills thinking about it...

Also..there was this band from PA I used to love called The Ocean Blue..one of their songs would make an incredible trance remix..

-J

Depeche Mode remixes...more more more! That band is fabu!

The Ocean Blue...hmmm, I thought I was one of the last to remember them. 1990, Cerulean was the last we heard of them. Excellent trance base.

One song I'd like to hear a remix of...Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter" I love that song. Weird.

Originally posted by hojo53:

Any Nine Inch Nails track!!! Thet're crazy as it is!!! Why not hear a phat trance mix!!

Anyone hear Eltons John's "Rocket Man" remix yet?!?? It's wild!!

there is a mix of closer on napster its ok

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

Originally posted by hojo53:

Any Nine Inch Nails track!!! Thet're crazy as it is!!! Why not hear a phat trance mix!!

Anyone hear Eltons John's "Rocket Man" remix yet?!?? It's wild!!

Does anyone know who produced that Elton John track? I know its old but I still dont know.

Also, does anyone know who did the "Babe Im Gonna Leave You" by Led Zep?? I used to hear these all the time last summer.