Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You For A Great Summer

Listen I wanted to take the time out to thank everyone who supported me not just this summer but in years past as well. As you know many of the DJ's you go to see every week do not post on the board and I must tell you it is because of all the negative comments and "Bashing" people do. I know this is an open forum to give opinions but you must admit there is a line and often that line is crossed. Give an opinion, give advice even request a damn song but putting people through a meat grinder is a little much don't you think? I for one can say that I have been lucky and not really gotten my head handed to me (YET) but people like Denny, JESUS! Come on people you knock him every week but go back every week, what is that? Take it easy he is a great guy and like all of us LISTENS to what you have to say, but as I am sure you know it is how you say it that matters. Well enough on that subject and on to the next...make it about the music not about the drama, if a Carl Cox wants to play "Zombie Nation" then so be it NYC crowds have made it so hard on DJ's to play what they really feel, Garage,Trance,Hard House whatever you call it remember one thing..........it is all HOUSE MUSIC! From Madonna to DJ Dan to Stevie Wonder it should move you all the same and at the very least you should respect where the DJ is coming from (are we on the same page people?). I for one have changed my style over the past year and gone back to the "Tribal" sound and thank God you seem to like it but if you didn't I be hanging from a tree in the town square. Keep your mind and ears open and sometimes without the bumps and pills and you might just understand that you really do love this stuff we call "House Music". Be safe, and most of all keep it real.....and once again, THANKS!

Jason Ojeda

P.S. Also we (Mind Trap) would like to thank you for the success of “Movin Up†(I Take My Problems to the Dancefloor) you guys really blew that one up for us! Peace!

jason i dont know if you know me but we have met before..my name is anthony...i spent most of my summer at the jersey shore cuz thats where most of my friends go..i have to tell you my best friend louis is a very big fan of the "movin up keys"..and same for me..when denny used the play them in temps the place would go nuts...i dont know if your still strict on them but my friend louis birthday is coming up and i ask you for them as a gift for him..they are incredible..if so e-mail me mecca24@aol.com..louis is a dj and as a lot of music, and i know you have a lot..but im sure we would have some stuff to trade...thank you

sup...

i love your style always praise you on here..

one thing , you ever gonna do exit on sat again?? those were the best sats ever there you had the place jumpin i'd love to have you there instead of boris.

cya @ LL fridays for the fall

------------------

oasis guestlist

201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com