Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ms kittie, u need a logo, how bout this

myrlin

Guest crystalmethodny

You should get a logo of a cat with X's in her eyes...

cause last night you looked that way! LOL

*hides*

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

MissKittie -- Maybe you can use a pic of that kitty from the Powerpuff Girls -- the one that took control of Professor Utonium's mind? (I watch waaaay too much of that show).....

Btw, how did your date go last week? What did you end up doing?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Ok first let me start with Vejita. Who on earth are the power puff girls? I dont watch tv very often so Im oblivious.

As for the date, we postponed it b/c I was wayyyy yoo tired from only an hour of sleep the night before. He gave me a huge attitude about it so Im not sure if Ill even do a rescheduling.

Merlin, I like the cat with the wink...hehe its cute. My mommy even found it funny and said its perfect for me. How do I put it in on my profile though?

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

Misskittie -- The "Powerpuff Girls" is a cartoon that runs regular on Cartoon Network. The two main collaborators in the series, Genndy Tartakovsky and Craig McCracken are being billed as modern-day "Hannah & Barbara"'s. (sp?). It's really quite fun humor..... you should check it out, if you have cable and yer idling at home.

Sorry about the date...... but it sounds like you're not too sorry, tho. smile.gif I was just curious since it seems like there's no _great_ place to have a first date anymore.... everything seems a bit awkward. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by vejita:

Misskittie -- The "Powerpuff Girls" is a cartoon that runs regular on Cartoon Network. The two main collaborators in the series, Genndy Tartakovsky and Craig McCracken are being billed as modern-day "Hannah & Barbara"'s. (sp?). It's really quite fun humor..... you should check it out, if you have cable and yer idling at home.

Sorry about the date...... but it sounds like you're not too sorry, tho. smile.gif I was just curious since it seems like there's no _great_ place to have a first date anymore.... everything seems a bit awkward. smile.gif

OMG!!!! Powerpuff girls is the ill shiznit! watch it all the time. me and my gf are dressing up as mojojo and bubbles for halloween biggrin.gif

misskittie- me and brandie met you last night up in the blue room w/ blueangel. we said hi real fast but you were talking to someone and we never really got a chance to talk. maybe next time biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

OMG!!!! Powerpuff girls is the ill shiznit! watch it all the time. me and my gf are dressing up as mojojo and bubbles for halloween biggrin.gif

misskittie- me and brandie met you last night up in the blue room w/ blueangel. we said hi real fast but you were talking to someone and we never really got a chance to talk. maybe next time biggrin.gif

-Rob

Wow I guess Im out of the loop. I always wondered what you guys were talking about when you mentioned them. Im not much of a tv person but Ill have to check it out.

Rob Im really sorry but I was such a major mess Saturday...Ii think thats rather evident though. My head was wayyyyy up in the E-zone. I couldnt focus on anything. Sorry but next time if theres a meet up I promise not to be like that. Usually I dont get bad but I was wacked.

Well it was nice to shake your hand...hehe.

Toodles!

AND MERLIN........IT WONT WORK!!!