Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some fat mixes on napster...

here's some awesome shit i got from napster over the last 2 weeks, get these mixes if you like the artists.

anthony pappa live@renassiance

s&d live at independence(brilliant)

sasha@twilo

diggweed@twilo

lots of sasha mixes there but the one at independence is sick, its actually 2 mixes on napster, #1 is diggs and #2 is sasha, both are awesome.

they also have a lot of pvd and dave ralph stuff, fluffy but good.

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

pooh, i got all that shit off napster too!!

they got some ill mixes and the pappa @ renaissance is off the hook biggrin.gif

TWILO tonight right?

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Have you tried using Napigator? Or Scour?

Originally posted by ianr:

I have a lot of live stuff off Napster too. PVD, Sasha, Diggers, Oakenfold, Seb Fontaine, Pete Tong. Anybody want to trade? My school is behind a firewall so I can get on Napster this year frown.gif.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Lately, listening to Sasha/Fontaine 6.14.00 essential mix at gatecrasher and I still can't get over the Sasha 2.27.00 mix.

The Parks & Wilson 4.9.00 essential mix is good for more spaced out, less beat driven, trancier, stuff.

I haven't seen the Pappa mix around. Which napster servers can it usually be found?

i love that tilt essential mix, such a moody rollercoaster ride that is. i split that in 2 and dropped it on cd. the pappa is hard to find, i erased mine after burning it due to lack of disc space.

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

Originally posted by p00h:

i love that tilt essential mix, such a moody rollercoaster ride that is. i split that in 2 and dropped it on cd. the pappa is hard to find, i erased mine after burning it due to lack of disc space.

yea i've had to consolidate on space as well. i've got about prolly 8 or 9 gigs worth of music and my hard drive is only about 13 gigs. i really need to defragment my comp one of these days just afraid its gonna take like a week to do. i still have the pappa if anyone is interested. i usually split the sets into like 5 tracks and burn them. works great

-Rob

------------------

Guest ianr

I have a lot of live stuff off Napster too. PVD, Sasha, Diggers, Oakenfold, Seb Fontaine, Pete Tong. Anybody want to trade? My school is behind a firewall so I can get on Napster this year frown.gif.

Originally posted by ianr:

what are the most recent sets you have? mine is essential 6- pvd, oliver lieb...

i would defiently be d to trade

-Rob

------------------

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

yea i've had to consolidate on space as well. i've got about prolly 8 or 9 gigs worth of music and my hard drive is only about 13 gigs. i really need to defragment my comp one of these days just afraid its gonna take like a week to do. i still have the pappa if anyone is interested. i usually split the sets into like 5 tracks and burn them. works great

-Rob

how do you split the mixes up into different tracks?

------------------

eye.gif

PFLOYD -- what prog do u use to edit mp3's? I use sound forge but it takes FOREVER. I myself have close to 100 live sets sasha, pvd, mills, hawtin, cox, piet blank, all the homelands, love parade 2000's, picotto, piu, scott bond, guy ornadell, fontaine, warren, sandra klienberg, u name it...if anyone wants to trade over AOL AIM..Im down...drop me an e-mail, phatgeorge@aol.com

------------------

Hooray for Boobies.