Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit does SUCK!

Nestor

Plain and simple, Exit sucks. The music is horrible and the crowd is not from NYC.

And it's not "to each his own". Why don't they have cheezy Tsettos style music one Saturday of the month and dedicate the other Saturdays to other styles? If I had it my way, I would do the following:

1st Sat. - Tsettos

2nd Sat. - Tenaglia and Jeff Mills alternating

3rd Sat. - Deep House by Morales, Vega, Humphries, Claussell, Krivit or Frankie Knuckles

4th Sat. - Trance Fest (all the Euro trash you guys want)

There, now you can honestly say "to each his own" and everybody would be happy and the cheese heads would be exposed to real music and expand their minds. Someone at Exit is real LAME! Right Mr. Happy? Where the fuck are you anyway?

icon9.gif

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"

[This message has been edited by Nestor (edited 09-12-2000).]

Guest crystalmethodny

Right Nestor...

And then Hell would freeze over wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I like the venue but the music is another thing. I don't dig the guido house that they spin there. I went to the Electric Circus and it wasn't too bad (except for the fuckin heat). Exit should get residents like Dave Ralph, he was fucking brillent when he spun there.

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

Right Bee! I haven't lost my touch chain-saw.gif it's just that I don't have enough time to check this board as often as I used to back in the day. Also, I haven't been to a cheesoid club like Exit or SF in over a year so that has sedated me. Also, the expansion of the scene that I like has given me a little hope for this city again.

icon9.gif

Originally posted by tranza:

Hey Nestor why dont you come here so I can stick your head in the oven.. wink.gif

Sup brooooooooooooooooooooooo??

You need to post more often.. I'm awaiting the day one of the new people decides to scrap with you..

*Holding my Breath*

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"

It's not the music that packs the place. It's the place itself, it's pretty big and many people go there to see people. Also, they have a pretty big promotional staff. How many DJ's have bitten the dust there already? The place has no game plan when it comes to music. I agree though, they could care less about the music mad.gif

icon9.gif

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Right Nestor...

And then Hell would freeze over wink.gif

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"