Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women....??

djrman

Well I am only 21...21 in December....but still. Despite my age I have man problems and stresses. Yet, I cant find anyone, not one guy, who will respect me. I do believe part of the problem is my openess to my sexuality. Guess hear that and watchout....hee comes Jack's beanstalk. But I dont feel I should senor that because my sexuality is a major part of me. I do think it is what happens to attract the wrong people.

I know Im young and it probably does sound funny to give up at such a tender age but its getting too complicated and everything leads to a dead end street. If I give up, then I can point more of my attention to important things in my life.

------------------

catwink1.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blueangel:

I think CM made a valid point that NO BODY in here or out there is perfect. There is no such thing as perfection. Like misskittie, there are a lot of people who have a list of who they want in their life and when somebody doesn't fit that list or does something to contridict that list then we say . . . "OH MY GAWD . . . HOW COULD HE/SHE?? I think the trick is to not point out his/her faults alone.

In my personal experience, a failed relationship is usually because of TWO people. Whether somebody cheated on another or whatever have you . ..even if you played a minimal fault role . . . it takes two to tangle. Even if you got burned . . . you got burned cause you allowed yourself to get burned.

All these people on here that says they trust or WANT to believe . . . well that may make you a nice person but it also makes you very naive. Like CM said, there is no perfection but people that learn and strive to learn from their mistakes are a lot closer than those who just ignore their experiences and makes the same mistake over and over again. Trust is not something that's thrown to anyone that rings that door bell or knocks on your door. It's something that's earned.

djrman, you say that you're nice and that you're a good guy to your girl, but how long have you known her? How long have you guys been together? You guys can't expect girls to just throw trust your way just cause you say you're one of the good ones. And vice versa.

Because "TRUST" is such a sensitive element . . . it has to be hard earned and cherished. And if some of you find that you just can't seem to trust the girl/guy that you've met recently (CM!!) then maybe it's perhaps cause they haven't done anything to gain it. Right?

BlueAngel

Originally posted by blueangel:

I think CM made a valid point that NO BODY in here or out there is perfect. There is no such thing as perfection. Like misskittie, there are a lot of people who have a list of who they want in their life and when somebody doesn't fit that list or does something to contridict that list then we say . . . "OH MY GAWD . . . HOW COULD HE/SHE?? I think the trick is to not point out his/her faults alone.

In my personal experience, a failed relationship is usually because of TWO people. Whether somebody cheated on another or whatever have you . ..even if you played a minimal fault role . . . it takes two to tangle. Even if you got burned . . . you got burned cause you allowed yourself to get burned.

All these people on here that says they trust or WANT to believe . . . well that may make you a nice person but it also makes you very naive. Like CM said, there is no perfection but people that learn and strive to learn from their mistakes are a lot closer than those who just ignore their experiences and makes the same mistake over and over again. Trust is not something that's thrown to anyone that rings that door bell or knocks on your door. It's something that's earned.

djrman, you say that you're nice and that you're a good guy to your girl, but how long have you known her? How long have you guys been together? You guys can't expect girls to just throw trust your way just cause you say you're one of the good ones. And vice versa.

Because "TRUST" is such a sensitive element . . . it has to be hard earned and cherished. And if some of you find that you just can't seem to trust the girl/guy that you've met recently (CM!!) then maybe it's perhaps cause they haven't done anything to gain it. Right?

BlueAngel

Very well said.

hmmmmmmmmmm... I don't know there is something fishy about the whole situation... is there a reason she shouldn't trust you... Maybe there is something behind it your not telling us. But if you say No that its a past problem she had with a guy other then you I don't see how that would affect your relationship with her... Your not that other person (unless he's your bestfriend, then I could see why she would be resistant) but other wise it doesn't really make sense.. If I like someone and they like me back I can't picture myslf holding back just because I was hurt in the past.. Its not physically or mentally possible to block your feelings.. (at least I can't). Tell her to lighten up. then again what do I know... I haven't been in a relationship over a year now... my mother even questions me sometimes... I never get asked out... Okay I'm whining so I'm going to stop.

There has to be something else behind the whole scenario we are missing out on. YOUR NOT TELLING US SOMETHING, (just kidding)

If she means sooo much to you fight for her!

Awee a sensative guy how cute!

[This message has been edited by sgbrooklyn (edited 09-13-2000).]

Hey, I can agree with your point. Trust is definetly earned. I'm not saying just give in. No!! not at all. What I'm saying is, "Don't be so negative." I'm the type of person that if I feel you and it's mutual, then bang!! No need for all the drama crap. I respect ya opinions and all, but sometimes all that energy can be spent on other things. This is just my opinion and I respect all of your points and views. Keep it real.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Well I am only 21...21 in December....but still. Despite my age I have man problems and stresses. Yet, I cant find anyone, not one guy, who will respect me. I do believe part of the problem is my openess to my sexuality. Guess hear that and watchout....hee comes Jack's beanstalk. But I dont feel I should senor that because my sexuality is a major part of me. I do think it is what happens to attract the wrong people.

I know Im young and it probably does sound funny to give up at such a tender age but its getting too complicated and everything leads to a dead end street. If I give up, then I can point more of my attention to important things in my life.

I don't think you should have to hide the fact you're bi-sexual . . . but you don't have to flaunt it either. A relationship between a man and a woman, a woman and a woman or whatever is STILL a RELATIONSHIP. I read your past posts and a lot of the times . . . it just seems like you want your cake and you want to eat it too. For example about how you feel that guys should be able to understand that you feel like a little tryst with another woman is not actually cheating. The WHOLE base of a good relationship is TRUST. Perhaps you're attracting the wrong guys cause you give out the wrong vibe. You go around and start annoucing how sexual you are and you're going to find men who are only interested in exactly that. You should be open with your boyfriend about who you are but ALL that should come with time.

You're right, at age 21 there are other things that are more important then finding Mr. Right, however, you're never going to find him if you don't work on yourself first.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?"

angel.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Enyce...

If I could I say "Fuck" and be happy... I'd be FUCKING all day.

wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by misskittie:

I dont LLOK for guys, prince charming or jerks. I meet guys everywhere...cofee shops, theaters, walking around NYC, clubs, bars, business parties. You name it, Ill meet someone. But part of the problem for me may be that many times Im overly social. If Im not banged up on some type of ileegal substance, Ill strike up a convo with anyone and usually guys take that the wrong way. I think Im just going to wave the white flag and surrender. Im not interested in this battle anymore.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything derrogatory. To tell you the truth I'm in the same boat. I feel sometimes like I just want say the hell with women and try men.

I've done it before out of curiosity but was not my cup of tea. That was many years ago and maybe now it will be Starbucks.....

Nahhh I love women to much to give up on them and I think that the male world would suffer a great loss if you give up on them.

TONY smile.gif

------------------

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. icon26.gif -BJ