Guest crystalmethodny

Beth

You forgot to take me. *sniff*

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Beth

You forgot to take me. *sniff*

hey...you're always welcome......men are definitely welcome...as long as they've never been an "ex"....no "ex's" allowed on vacation......i was just going to email you Steve...missed ya this weekend.....chaos.... wink.gif...TTYL, sweetie!

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

I stayed in the Royal Plaza Hotel in Ibiza Town. Really nice but a little expensive. There rooms are big with balconies and they have a pool with workout room massages and other comforts on the roof. Next time I go I am not staying in a hotel. I think the way to go is renting a Villa especially if you are going with a group of friends.

Also, the area you stay in depends on what you're looking for. What type of crowd you like etc...

------------------

fjetblu2.jpg

Guest blckraven

Whatever you do stay away from San Antonio. Fun to town to visit and go to Cafe del Mar and Cafe Mambo, there are a few Clubs there ie: Eden ( gatecrasher) That town is like bristish kids heaven. Some tend to get a bit crazy, drinking in the streets , singing out loud, really party town. If you plan on having a chill place to stay go to ibiza town. You guys can always rent scooters to get around and get around. The island is not that big !

Must see clubs are Space , Eden.

I did not like pacha too much, it felt like a giant bar with waiters constantly nagging you to buy drinks. right accross space is a free beach Bora bora, a must see ! tehc house and trance from morning to night non stop !

I want to go back next year.

P.s: just take it easy or you'll get burnt out in 3days .

I was already contemplating a trip out there next year...... all of the villas look amazing!

For anybody who's been -- how much time spent there is enough? Not enough? Too much? And how often did you go out clubbing?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by back2basics:

If there is a few of you get a villa it will work out just as cheap as a hotel.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.festivetravel.com/intro1.htm" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.festivetravel.com/intro1.htm</A>

Just stay away from San Antonio. Your much better geting a hotel in Ibiza town.

B2B - I was thinking about getting a place near Playa d'en Bossa for a couple of weeks next summer. I loved Ibiza Town but the villas seem to be a little less expensive outside the town. What do you think? Is Playa d'en Bossa a good move??

------------------

fjetblu2.jpg

Well there are 7 big clubs with different nights run by different people so, depending on what you like they are all worth checking out.

Then there are events like DC10.

It depends on you, 7 nights 7 clubs is hard to do so going for 2 weeks gives you some recovery time. You realy carn't see it all in a week.

Yeah, I'm going for two weeks so I can spread it out a bit. I really liked the Ibiza Town night life is Playa d'en Bossa similar? I don't mean the clubs because they are all just a taxi ride away - I mean the pre clubbing adventures. Ibiza Town was just full of energy and cool people.

Also, can you call a taxi to your villa?

------------------

fjetblu2.jpg

Well you have bora bora & space right on your doorstep... who needs anything else!!

It's not like Ibiza town though, but the money you will save will pay for the taxi's. Ibiza town is the classy place on the island, nothing really compares to it.

Depends what you like really, but for me pre clubbing revolves around Mambo and Ibiza town.. places like The Ship are great, and you will probably meet some superstar DJ's.

Yeah no problems with the Taxi you can pre book them. Stick with a single company and they should turn up on time.

2 weeks is good, you should get to see everything. Make sure you check out DC10.

By the way if anybody is thinking of working across there, a good starting point is the Ship most of the recruiting is done there.

Playa d'en Bossa wasn't too crazy when it came to pre-party mood. It's very subdued. A lot of families or sophisticated people around that area. You didn't see a lot of party people. It was okay for me and my bf cause when we came back from partying . . . it was nice to be somewhere quiet and relaxing.

It depends on what you're looking for.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

Thanks guys. I'm talking about it like I'm going next week rather that next year. I guess with a place like that you can't help it. I am going to try to see what I can get close to Ibiza Town (walking distance) and go from there. I need to chill out on the stip by the harbor before I go out.

------------------

fjetblu2.jpg

Hey, really cool. Some good info here. I'm going to Ibiza next year as well, if all goes okay.

I just got an answer from one of my postings and they say around the end of August, beginning of Sept. is the best time to go. So if I can hold out that long I'll go then, probably earlier though...

What month are you planning your trip... maybe we'll run into each other since they say the island isn't that big.

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

any suggestions for next year....my girlfriends and I are going and we want to know the best, hottest, places to stay...hotels, resorts, etc......hints, please?

thanx!

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hey, really cool. Some good info here. I'm going to Ibiza next year as well, if all goes okay.

I just got an answer from one of my postings and they say around the end of August, beginning of Sept. is the best time to go. So if I can hold out that long I'll go then, probably earlier though...

What month are you planning your trip... maybe we'll run into each other since they say the island isn't that big.

nice screen name....

anyway...sometime in August-September next year.......

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

I just got an answer from one of my postings and they say around the end of August, beginning of Sept. is the best time to go.

That's good to know, me and a few friends of mine are planning to go next summer and we had no clue when the best itme to go was...Thanks!

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

People walk in&out of your life everyday but only true friends leave footprints in your heart

(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸.·´*

Jami, there are a few of us who are going next year for the closing parties (early September). Me, B2B, Cholo40 and some others . . . we're planning getting a villa. At least I THINK we're still doing it. If you wanna join in.

Either way, I'm there next year for the closing parties . . . NO MATTER WHAT!! Right, B2B??

BlueAngel

------------------

"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?"

angel.gif

Definatley, need to speak to cholo actually because i have numbers.

My freinds have been on the first trip across and have told me the place is rocking this year (again). They are all going back out next week icon8.gif

So role on next year bounce.gif , need to get my arse across there (NY)before WMC to meet you cool people.

Casey you have so much yet to see, some things, unlike Pacha that i know your going to love.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

ani.GIF

What a bummer! Thanks Casey for the offer, but I ran the dates by my friend and I already planned to go to Italy in September (oh wait...thats a good thing smile.gif). I wouldn't mind clubbing 24/7 though! I don't need sleep! Maybe I can hop on over from Italy for a couple of days.

------------------

Per me e arabo!