Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the musical TREND right now???

Clearly 1999 was about Trance, and somewhat it carried into 2000 but things have definitely changed. Would you say Progressive House is the mainstay right now??

Thinking about PVD's set--there were some trancie elements in it but not as much as it used to be.

So where is dance music headed??? And what's that 2 step garage thing I hear about?? Doesn't sound interesting to me.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

Even though I'm not a big fan of it but DISCO house is really popular ... Definitely HOUSE as a whole is on the up & up ... As for garage I'm not big on it but it seems to be making the scene in the UK ... I also feel that the harder stuff (house/trance) is finally starting to get more play along with some new artists making some really sick tracks ...

I predict HARDER BEATS for the future ...

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 09-14-2000).]

Nu-school breaks everybody is jumping on the band wagon. But house is past the trend state it's like rock and role, it never goes in and out of fasion.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

flag-UK.gif

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 09-14-2000).]

I have always like the breaks and they go well in any set, its a given by now. What I am really getting into as of late is the funkier element, or like Pep say the disco riffs and influence, like the Trisco track on S&D's new one or anything Slacker.

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-