Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION FOR THE LADIES..

bionic

My bf is *def* not all juiced up and i love him that way . . . i totally avoid guys who are on steroids, i think it's repulsing and it's like a girl with a DDDDDDDDDDD chest - everyone knows it's fake, you still think you're cool?? get over it. rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

it can definitely be a turn off if it's a total stranger........but, my boyfriend is really big (can barely put arms to sides) but he works out and diets 5 days a week.......he's also not the type to start a fight or take off his shirt just to show his body when were at a club (once in a while)

Ok, first of all Phoenix, this little survey was not meant to piss anybody off so do me a favor and take it down a notch. Maybe my wording was a bit confusing for you but if you re-read it (a little slower this time) you'll notice that nowhere in there do I say that if you're big you're obviously taking steriods.

I said that there were people that were obviously on them. (See the difference?) Like Nikkisticks said there are some guys that you can just tell - thats who I'm talking about. Personally I have no problem with guys who go on the sauce - If that's what you wanna do - knock youself out. I was just curious on the ladies perception of it.

Vampienyc10 - There's no woman holding a gun to my head making me say the things I said. That's just me. I prefer real everything both body and personality. With me what you see is what you get from the first day to the last. No surprises on my end so if I meet a girl I would hope to expect the same on hers.

Originally posted by divalicious:

i hate the muscle heads!!! they are too big - they have Bigorexia!!

but let me turn the question around on you guys...when you see those round silicone boobs - which obviously look fake, because they are not even boob shaped - do you like and go for that?? i kind of already know the answer to this one...

i think the muscle heads are there for the silicone babes.

Well in that case you'll have to count me in!!! LMAO hahahahaha

------------------

~DoNt HaTe ThE PLaYa, HaTe ThE GaMe!!!~ lickout.gif

but let me turn the question around on you guys...when you see those round silicone boobs - which obviously look fake, because they are not even boob shaped - do you like and go for that?? i kind of already know the answer to this one...

agreed!

As far as fake breasts go, I think they are fine as long as they are proportional to the rest of your body. If a girl is 105 lbs. but has a DDD bra, that gives off a nightmarish cartoon-like impression.

Similarly, I think the same thing applies to men. If a guy uses steroids judiciously, he can add a little muscle and get leaner. However, a guy who is 5'8 but 250 lbs. of lean muscle takes on the same nightmarish look of DDD 105 lb. woman. This is the type of guy who unequivocally juices. Sure some guys get big and fit without drugs, but they never acquire those proportions

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

...not all big guys use steroids ..it's not fair of you to say that ...OBVIOUSLY you have no clue

I am sorry, but I have to disagree. I have been working out for 7 years and met lot of guys who worked out really hard. And I can swear that it is impossible to get these results without taking some shit. I have couple of friends who are bodybuilders and they confessed that everybody is using it - even pretty young guys. They don't realize it can be really dangerous for them especially when they are so young.

That is why I am glad that most of you girls showed them it is ridiculous to take this stuff, because nice and intelligent girls usually prefer normally looking guys not these who look like they carry two melons under their arms.

Peace

------------------

snakeline1.gif

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

i have fake boobs, and resent your comment.

[This message has been edited by nikilina (edited 09-15-2000).]

i dont think it is a great look, but obviously there are people out there that go for it or you wouldnt have 900 juiced out men at the SF every week.

as far as the fake boobs go... i have had them for almost three years now, they are not hugggggge, but they are there. i didnt get them to attract men, or to draw attention to myself, i got them cause i wanted boobs.. plain and simple. they dont feel like water balloons unlike every says they do.. nor do they look like to watermelons on my chest. i agree.. many women out there have really bad boob jobs, but not everyone does.

it's unfair to pass judgement on someone for wanting to make themselves look better.. it may not be of your likings, or "natural" but is it really any of our business?? makeup isnt natural, and 99% of the girls in this world wear it... push up bras to make the boobs look bigger, how many of you are guilty of that??

i'm not saying steroids are good for you, but "to each their own"... if that is what makes them happy then so be it!

Originally posted by nikilina:

i dont think it is a great look, but obviously there are people out there that go for it or you wouldnt have 900 juiced out men at the SF every week.

as far as the fake boobs go... i have had them for almost three years now, they are not hugggggge, but they are there. i didnt get them to attract men, or to draw attention to myself, i got them cause i wanted boobs.. plain and simple. they dont feel like water balloons unlike every says they do.. nor do they look like to watermelons on my chest. i agree.. many women out there have really bad boob jobs, but not everyone does.

it's unfair to pass judgement on someone for wanting to make themselves look better.. it may not be of your likings, or "natural" but is it really any of our business?? makeup isnt natural, and 99% of the girls in this world wear it... push up bras to make the boobs look bigger, how many of you are guilty of that??

i'm not saying steroids are good for you, but "to each their own"... if that is what makes them happy then so be it!

I also have implants and I totally agree with you. aniwink.gif

------------------

Love can be magic, but sometimes magic can be an illusion

smileht.gif

just because someone takes steroids, doesnt necessarily mean theyre an asshole. ive met guys at the gym who take them and they are some of the friendliest people there. im sure they know the implications of taking them, and its their choice to do it or not. of course, if they go to a club and walk around like theyre the shit, and start picking on people, then of course theyre jerks...but ive seen many more jerks that arent roidheads. im just saying that just because a person does it, doenst mean theyre assholes or theyre dumb...of course there are people who do fit the stereotype.

as for implants....heck i love em. not the totally huge ones, those are ridiculous, but my last 2 gf's had them and i love the way they looked.

either one, if you flaunt it, then thats just not me. if a guy starts to take his shirt off in a club, then sorry buddy, thats just plain ole tacky. and if a girl wears no bra and is wearing a teeny tiny tank top, then that too is tacky.

just my $0.02

-peter

I couldn't agree more. I don't think you're a bad person because you choose to take steriods or have implants. Like I said, if that's what you wanna do, be my guest. Who am I to judge? A bunch of my friends take/have taken steriods and several of my girlfriends have implants and they are some of the nicest people on the planet. I never judge people just on the way they look either. I've met plenty of people out that are on steriods and they are totally cool.

Originally posted by nikilina:

I LOVE IMPLANTS!!!! NIKILINA THAT'S A DEADLY COMBINATION YOU GOT THEIR!!! THOSE LOOKS WITH BOOBYS.......OH MY ;-0