Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the TRUTH about "WORLD", I WORK THERE!!!

toni23

I must say, i am getting really pissed off at how the people lie and see what they want to see on this board.Here are the facts about the so called "WORLD".And yes i work there during the day, yes, day.I am a waiter ...yes a waiter. Iwait on little kids and faimlies that come in to see pictures of all the wrestlers. Yes , it is the WWF RESTURENT AND CLUB!!!!IT is open 7 days a week lunch and dinner. They are doing a "club night" on saturdays starting soon. the wwf resturant is the club. One night a week they are calling it the WORLD.IT IS BY NO MEANS EVEN CLOSE TO BEING THE BIGGEST CLUB IN NYC....NOT EVEN CLOSE.THE CLUB PART OF IT IS ACTUALLY PRETTY SMALL.I also think it is kind of corny for a club....IT IS A THEMED RESTURANT!!!! I just feel bad for the people that might be sucked in to all the propaganda that is on this board. I am just giving the facts. 1. it is not a new club, it has been there over a year since the wwf moved in 2 it is not at the old location of expo 3 it is not even close to being the biggest club in the city 4 it is only open till 4am!!!!!!! and only open sat night because thats all the wwf wants to risk with that sort of crowd that is not family oriented like the resturant.Just thought everyone should know.

Originally posted by petp:

well that answers that...see ya all at factory!!!

Hey all of you girls! Prepare your thongs... forget club World and see ya in our house !!

Saturday...September 23rd... SF...it's our party !! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Love Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

Guest crystalmethodny

Thongs huh?

Hmm... maybe I will stop by SF wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by mistressbella:

I'll be in my HOT pink thong and black leather knee high boots You wont miss me

WOW Hey do you like girls ? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I don't know which one to choose.. the black one.. the blue one.. the red one... Oh boy I have nothing to wear confused.gif

Love Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

Originally posted by mistressbella:

I'll be in my HOT pink thong and black leather knee high boots You wont miss me

watch out....you don't know what you're starting...... wink.gif

hey, girl........call me.....a friend of ours is also promoting another club that Saturday...just found out...also, got the scoop on the plans for this weekend....

Ciao!

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by toni23:

I must say, i am getting really pissed off at how the people lie and see what they want to see on this board.Here are the facts about the so called "WORLD".And yes i work there during the day, yes, day.I am a waiter ...yes a waiter. Iwait on little kids and faimlies that come in to see pictures of all the wrestlers. Yes , it is the WWF RESTURENT AND CLUB!!!!IT is open 7 days a week lunch and dinner. They are doing a "club night" on saturdays starting soon. the wwf resturant is the club. One night a week they are calling it the WORLD.IT IS BY NO MEANS EVEN CLOSE TO BEING THE BIGGEST CLUB IN NYC....NOT EVEN CLOSE.THE CLUB PART OF IT IS ACTUALLY PRETTY SMALL.I also think it is kind of corny for a club....IT IS A THEMED RESTURANT!!!! I just feel bad for the people that might be sucked in to all the propaganda that is on this board. I am just giving the facts. 1. it is not a new club, it has been there over a year since the wwf moved in 2 it is not at the old location of expo 3 it is not even close to being the biggest club in the city 4 it is only open till 4am!!!!!!! and only open sat night because thats all the wwf wants to risk with that sort of crowd that is not family oriented like the resturant.Just thought everyone should know.

thanks for clearing that up

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com