Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone see the Movie "Groove"

trd4rnr

I didn't get to see it,I think it was a limited release because they only had it at one theater in Miami.I'll have to wait for the video.

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 09-15-2000).]

I saw it twice. Loved it. It had some cheesy parts toward the end with Digweed. True representation of the whole rave scene. Brought back some good memories too.*sniffle* wink.gif

Digweed will be putting out his own Groove compilation sometime toward end of the year.

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

It played at many places about the northeast here for a couple of months. I saw it, enjoyed it. You didn't miss much though, not a singularly important piece of cinema, just good. and honest as a portrayal of rave culture! which was also nice. The soundtrack included Orbital's Halcyon and on which is one of my fav electronic dance pieces! I'm sure it will come out on video in a few months. SF has probably got a couple fine film rental spots which carry the non-Hollywood releases. You could also check out Kim's in NYC and Facets in Chicago which both do mail order renting.

------------------

"There is no beginning and no end, only the infinite passion of life."

-Federico Fellini