Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mafia

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

You guys dont run dick.

LOL - Our great and corrupt Government does. We run the world.

Get real

No offense Msoprano, I think you're cool... I just say it how it is. wink.gif

Yup. The Government is the Mafia.

Taxes = Protection Money

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

remember, The devils greatest trick was making everyone believe he didn't exist ...

Nice quote cool.gif

Usual Suspects, great fucking movie...one my favs....and I am Keyser Soze. wink.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams.

shadowchaser076@aol.com

the italians xame over to this country and practically built it. who was here when this counrty needed work and men to build, the italians were here. so they got tired of doing all the work and wanted a piece. that was the beginning of the mafia.

the ran and still run highyly successful things. in the past the teamsters union, and now vegas, ac you name it

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

Originally posted by msoprano13:

no offense taken but most people on this board seem to agree with me. but you are righ the gov't runs shit, but those are the most corruot mother fuckers around

Them and all their black book projects, billions of dollars wasted in coverups .............

Originally posted by siciliagirl:

I agree with Iliana.........sometimes you can't tell, actually alot of times you can't tell.......and its not something that they talk about...........someone the other day said something about me or my father being in the mafia because I'm sicilian and it was loud and in public....I didn't like that, it was embarassing.......but never ask the wrong person

just cause im sicilian dont mean i am connected

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

Ummm let's be real here for a bit..

NONE of the mob in any form is as strong as it used to be. Also, it's quite narrow-minded to think that these different mafia branches aren't coordinating shit amongst themselves... like said location may in some form or fashion be controlled by 1/4 Russian mob, 1/4 Triad, 1/4 various Vietnamese factions, etc...

One of the reasons people are always like Italian mafia this & that is because of our movie industry. The Italian mob's not even like one coordinated big family event anymore... it's like a bunch of little families, if they can even be said to be that anymore... because these days they're like upper-level gangs..

What you think all those F.O.B Asians that get shipped here in droves on boats is?----- hello, if that's not some Triad shit, I don't know what is..

Why do you think there's a Chinatown and Little Italy right next to each other?

Duh? Because they are the product of the Chinese Mafia / Italian Mafia in their prime, and of course in competition with one another...

As a final note... Guess where Italy learned the whole mafia concept? (Can you say China?)--- Spagetti's not the only thing they learned from China. So, yo.. props where it's due... and obviously, If we're not hearing about it on the news and shit, then that 'faction' is taking care of business.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF