Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL tonight: 2 live acts, 1 star dj and a slamming party at,,,,

If anybody needs a list just say STRENGTH <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest List</A> at the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> table(right b4 u get searched)...See YaLL there...MeeT-uP at 3 am in front of coat check...LaTerZ...MikeMc.

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

Pretty disappointing night at Tunnel... The two lives shows were... eh~ so, so... and Johnny was pretty good... That was a COOL remix of ORDINARY WORLD they played... anyone know who's remix that is... ALSO pretty late in the night... maybe around 6:45AM or so... they played an AWESOME remix of ADAGIO for STRINGS i think it was... anyone know who's remix THAT is?

------------------

If YoU'Re GoNNa PaRtY With Me... BeSt Be PrePaReD...

Originally posted by maximman:

Pretty disappointing night at Tunnel... The two lives shows were... eh~ so, so... and Johnny was pretty good... That was a COOL remix of ORDINARY WORLD they played... anyone know who's remix that is... ALSO pretty late in the night... maybe around 6:45AM or so... they played an AWESOME remix of ADAGIO for STRINGS i think it was... anyone know who's remix THAT is?

Aurora did the Ordinary World remix.. It's on Posativa records..

And, Pfloyd, it is Griffen.. I have the record..

------------------

cart04.gif

LOL...debating between Griffin and Griffith is such a minor point. Right?? it's all about the music so peace,,

As for me being the freak that walks around the clubs alone,,,Hehe,,,You just noticed?? smile.gif

I go to clubs for the music basically and yes Im a wallflower, big time--also very shy frown.gif . Though DT was so great Friday that he had me dancing all night. smile.gif Props to THE MAN. Now I know why TUNNEL was the place back then.

Peace and See Ya at the Dance Floor.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!