Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lENNY kRAVITZ vIDEO

My mom came running into my room this morning telling me Lenny Kravitz just filmed a music video at Limelight. I didnt get the point of her telling me this at first.So then she tells me....."now I know what the club you go to all the time looks like. That place looks like it makes you wanna do drugs.Its all creepy and weird"

She is even said she was looking for me and my friends to see if we would be in the video since we go there every weekend. Shes too funny sometimes. Gotta love Mom!

Oh boy......its her birthday today so I gotta let the jokes to her face slide....lol

------------------

catwink1.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

My mom came running into my room this morning telling me Lenny Kravitz just filmed a music video at Limelight. I didnt get the point of her telling me this at first.So then she tells me....."now I know what the club you go to all the time looks like. That place looks like it makes you wanna do drugs.Its all creepy and weird"

She is even said she was looking for me and my friends to see if we would be in the video since we go there every weekend. Shes too funny sometimes. Gotta love Mom!

Oh boy......its her birthday today so I gotta let the jokes to her face slide....lol

LOL, my Mom did the same thing! I was watching MTV's Making the Video and I told her to come and look, that's the club I go to all the time. And she turned around and says "I don't like the look of that place, it's creepy looking and it looks like trouble! I laughed at her. She asked me how I could like a place that looks so creepy and scarey. I told her that that's what's so great about it.

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

Originally posted by tara19:

LOL, my Mom did the same thing! I was watching MTV's Making the Video and I told her to come and look, that's the club I go to all the time. And she turned around and says "I don't like the look of that place, it's creepy looking and it looks like trouble! I laughed at her. She asked me how I could like a place that looks so creepy and scarey. I told her that that's what's so great about it.

Yea thats what my mom was watching. OMG Somwtimes they are tooooo funny. I told her one night I was gonna kindnap her and take her with me. She was like.."uh uh Im not goin to that place. It probably has rats and dirty men" lmfaooooooooo

------------------

catwink1.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

Yea thats what my mom was watching. OMG Somwtimes they are tooooo funny. I told her one night I was gonna kindnap her and take her with me. She was like.."uh uh Im not goin to that place. It probably has rats and dirty men" lmfaooooooooo

LOL, I know what you mean. Whenever I go to a club she always tells me, "Don't put your drink down! Someone might put something in it" I just laugh, if she only knew what I did and what went on there. And then there's my Dad, who could care less where I go. He was freaked out about the idea that LL was a church. He was like "How could you go to a place like that when it was a church? Doesn't it freak you out??" I laughed and said no way tha's the cool part

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

I think it's sweet that you guys have such conservative parents.

My mom just went to the Limelight on

Wednesday. My mom's like a little kid... It's like I can't take her anywhere....

"It's really nice that you had a good time, mom.. I'm going to sleep now. Ummm that's really nice. Uh-hu.. uh-hu.. uh-hu.. If I saw you in the club I'd talk to you, I wouldn't ignore you, but, don't expect me to be around. Mom, I gotta go to sleep... (6am) Okay mom that's nice... I've really got a busy day tomorrow.."

I used to kid that I raised myself, but now that I'm older, I know I did.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

LOL, I know what you mean. Whenever I go to a club she always tells me, "Don't put your drink down! Someone might put something in it" I just laugh, if she only knew what I did and what went on there. And then there's my Dad, who could care less where I go. He was freaked out about the idea that LL was a church. He was like "How could you go to a place like that when it was a church? Doesn't it freak you out??" I laughed and said no way tha's the cool part

Hmmm "Dont put your drink down someone might slip something into it"....That sounds incredibly familiar. Oh and "Dont talk to strangers" lol. Well my Dada is somewhat like yours...not caring where I go but when I told him the club was a church he said..."Good go for me too!" lol

The club being the church is the cool part though. It5 seems to posess a completely different vibe aunlike any other club. Sortof like a "safety" to me. But, it figures the elders wouldnt get it! lolol

Still, gotta love them!

------------------

catwink1.gif

Well my mom's always complaining that I don't go to Church, and there's even one right across the street from my apt. I used to say I just open up my window and can hear mass going on Sunday mornings, but then again, when am I ever awake that early.

But since LL has been slammin the last month and hopefully the Saturdays will continue, I can happily tell my mom that I am giong back to church. smile.gif

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif