Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why doesn't DT have a major SAT. night residency???

From experiencing his set for the first time last Friday, I have to say that he's top of the line. And he already proved that at TUNNEL.

So why is he stuck at Vynil on a Friday night??? UH??

EXIT are u moronic?????

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

Dear God if Danny was at EXIT?! Oh my god I think taht would be one of the biggest travesties ever! Not one person in there would prob appreciate Dannys set! And Danny is not STUCK at VYNIL ?!!! It is a great club that has that FEELING you dont get at Exit! God I do not want juiceheads wiht pimples on their backs and tribal tattoss and cesar haircuts and size XS Armani X shirts on High Fiving to Dannys Music, that just wont work Yuck !

SOrry Had to Vent

PS The VIBE that was at Vynil this past weekend was so amazing cuz thats VYNIL and danny can play tracks like he does and make us all smile and flip out and dance our asses off and that could NEVER be created in a place like Exit! I personally had an awesome time this Friday thanks to Vynil and Danny, and it was not a Time that coudl be recreated at a spot like Juice Factory or Let Me EXIT before I Vomit ! Just my .02$

LETS GET TWISTED

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

00018539.jpg

[This message has been edited by mixemdarker (edited 09-18-2000).]

Originally posted by turntable:

I understand what you guys are saying,,but he's playing to a small audience right now.

In Europe he's playing big time, why not here in NY too?

The audience is small but FULL of True House/Danny Lovers. Who cares if danny isnt playing to 3453 billion people in NYC. Also in Europe people arent as close minded to thngs that arent mainstream like they are in America. The small, family like setting at Vynil is great and suits me fine. Also Danny doesnt need to make some prick like Marvasi rich!

Sorry I just have a passion for Danny n Vynil so I am pretty set in my thoughts about this.

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

00018539.jpg

This is for the concerned Turntable. Danny is atthe point where he does what he wants. And trust me he has been told of various rooms that would love to have him. However in his words to me exactly and I qoute, "We are doing fine at Vinyl. I don't see leaving anytime soon." cwm37.gifcwm9.gif

Turntable you must be a newbie becuase the way Danny spins now is not like how D-Tour was. Danny's crowd holds true to the belief of BEING YOURSELF. Danny has fun spinning no matter what he is spinning, that is why the crowd loved him.

The rumor was DT was offered exit but turned it down. Like previous replys, Danny plays where he wants and he considers vinyl his living room, he can do anything he wants and the owners are extremely cool, unlike the other clubs. Ask around what the people at exit are like! Anyway, when you still have people thinking that exit dj's and sf dj's are 'da shit'... youll understand why it wouldnt be like vinyl. Vinyl is 100% music lovers, no fashion show, no bs. Danny is literally top of the world right now in europe and around the world, it'll take some time, but it will filter down to ny at some point... Maybe this home thing will help. Danny in a big room?? hmm... never say never.. smile.gif

-Adam

cwm7.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Guest crystalmethodny

Hopefully he'll never go to a big room like Exit, SF, or whatever...

Danny loves Vinyl, he loves his people, we create the vibe together.

Music is the answer.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."