Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MUSCLE HATERS!!!!

ziazan

I agree with resident and luz…. honestly, I am currently in great shape natural as natural can be. What ever your interpretation of natural is…. I was @ the SF last SUNDAY morning I have to admit most of the guy's in there are jacket up, that's cool cool.gif to each there own. I mean everyone was having fun…..isn't that what's it all about? Or has it change since last time I checked. Also, those guy's who "clubkid77" stereotypes are actually very nice and if you just gave someone a chance instead of ridiculing them you just may find out most of "THOSE GUYS" are well read, educated professionals. Furthermore, I found it interesting you mentioned and I quote "big muscle heads are compensating for a small dick". Sounds as if someone is a little insecure… with who they are. You think? Hey you may be tall and skinny, but you'll never be able to spin like PVD. Nuff said, merely my opinion.

Peace-

~Z~

Originally posted by luz:

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER STOP TO THINK

THAT NOT ALL OF THE GUYS THAT ARE MUSCULAR

JUICE IT UP????

MY BF IS REALLY BUILT, AND RUDE PEOPLE YELL

THINGS LIKE STEROIDS OR JUICER TO HIM ALL THE TIME. mad.gif

HE WORKS VERY HARD ON HIS BODY AND IS 100%NATURAL.

AND I'M THE ONE WHO MAKES HIM TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF IN CLUBS IF HE IS SWEATING UP A STORM!

I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF JUICERS OUT THERE

BUT PLEASE GIVE THE NATURAL GUYS SOME CREDIT!!! rolleyes.gif

I LOVE MY HONEYS MUSCLES!!!! wink.gif

I get that all the time too ...when I tell people that I never juiced and never will they don't believe me ...whatever ...jealousy is a bitch ...who cares

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by tommyjerzey:

resident, you have no idea what u are talking about. the post about muscles consuming energy or whatever you are trying to say was uneducated and nonsensical.

Muscle at rest burns about 50 KCal per pound per day. Need a reference?

I was a biochem major in college...

Originally posted by resident:

Oh yeah, another thing to consider before beefing up...

What the hell are you going to wear?

Last time I checked, fashion designers weren't really making any cool clothes for sizes bigger than 42-44.

that's okay ...big boys like tight clothes ...remember??

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by resident:

Oh yeah, another thing to consider before beefing up...

What the hell are you going to wear?

Last time I checked, fashion designers weren't really making any cool clothes for sizes bigger than 42-44.

Oh yeah! I was a chem major in school *clinking volumetric flasks of H20*

What else do you know? smile.gif

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

This discussion reminds me of the boobs issue. Girls with big boobs always get asked if they are real or not and presumed to have had implants. Why worry about all this though? If you like your body the way it is, more power to you. Why would you care if people think you're on steroids or not? Just smack them hard upside the head and keep on dancing smile.gif

hey, muscles are all good!! i looove a well defined man with hills and valleys of muscles. oh yes i do!

what i don't like are those guys who (like their silicone babe counter parts) get sooo damn big that they look like someone forgot to stop blowing up the ballons! they have to do that walk around themselves (because their thighs are overlapping eachother) and they can't put their arms down to their sides...how do these guys wipe their butts? there is just no need to be that big, but hey to each her/his own.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

I dunno. Only way to find out what's it like to be that big is to be that big. See how the other shoe fits. Not impossible to do, after all, all we're talking are muscles, not like a new brain or anything.

Be cool if we walked around like "Wow, look at that guy's head, BIG, must be juicing it up to get that smart."

"Nah, wait til the juice goes away, he'll be dumb like the rest of us."

Point is stereotyping never works, anywhere, anytime in real life cause they'll always prove you wrong. Only works for stats and comedians.

Contradictions, who hasn't done drugs... only difference is that they're doing 'roids, so what, let them. And no I'm not juiced, pumped or roided... just working out nearly everyday so I can keep up with the rest of ya.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Guest ravegirl

Ok now.... I know not all guys juice... but unfortunately many do- its just too tempting- everyone wants to look good (although I don't think thats the way or even produces the desirable results but thats just my opinion) Anyway- I think it is damn cheezy (extra sharp cheddar cheezy) for a guy to take off his shirt in a club. Hey boys.. leave some to the imagination!!!!!

My boyfriend is big and built and beautiful (naturally by the way) but I would cringe if he was to be that cheezy in a club. Plain Yuck

Originally posted by luz:

MY BF IS REALLY BUILT, AND RUDE PEOPLE YELL

THINGS LIKE STEROIDS OR JUICER TO HIM ALL THE TIME. mad.gif

HE WORKS VERY HARD ON HIS BODY AND IS 100%NATURAL.

I LOVE MY HONEYS MUSCLES!!!! wink.gif

I think maybe 30-50% of people on roids actually admit it. Most say "all natural, baby..." even when it is obvious that they can't be.

If you take a look at Steve Reeves, John Grimek, and some of the other famous bodybuilders of the late 1940's (before roids), you get a good idea of what a great natural physique looks like. These guys were the best in the country. Steve Reeves won the Mr. America contest, and nowadays on a Sunday morning at SF you'll see 20 or 30 guys with better physiques than he had. Evolution or drugs... you be the judge.

By simply comparing a guy's physique to these pictures, you can get a good idea of whether he is natural or not.

Originally posted by ravegirl:

Ok now.... I know not all guys juice... but unfortunately many do- its just too tempting- everyone wants to look good (although I don't think thats the way or even produces the desirable results but thats just my opinion) Anyway- I think it is damn cheezy (extra sharp cheddar cheezy) for a guy to take off his shirt in a club. Hey boys.. leave some to the imagination!!!!!

and besides hes there w/ me

My boyfriend is big and built and beautiful (naturally by the way) but I would cringe if he was to be that cheezy in a club. Plain Yuck

Like i said before:

I take off his shirt when we are in a club sweating our asses off wink.gif

HE is not flexing ,hes coolin off!

And i love it! I never get tired of looking at his bod! biggrin.gif

Guest ravegirl

all right i hear ya- if you like it and you 2 are together... whatever floats your boat.

That's just not a turn on for me ... too damn tacky!

biggrin.gif

Guest clubkid77

Originally posted by ziazan:

I agree with resident and luz…. honestly, I am currently in great shape natural as natural can be. What ever your interpretation of natural is…. I was @ the SF last SUNDAY morning I have to admit most of the guy's in there are jacket up, that's cool cool.gif to each there own. I mean everyone was having fun…..isn't that what's it all about? Or has it change since last time I checked. Also, those guy's who "clubkid77" stereotypes are actually very nice and if you just gave someone a chance instead of ridiculing them you just may find out most of "THOSE GUYS" are well read, educated professionals. Furthermore, I found it interesting you mentioned and I quote "big muscle heads are compensating for a small dick". Sounds as if someone is a little insecure… with who they are. You think? Hey you may be tall and skinny, but you'll never be able to spin like PVD. Nuff said, merely my opinion.

Peace-

~Z~

Don't you wory about my junk or my mixin ok? they are both just fine... If i make it to PVD's status one day, maybe i'll quote your comment in some interview with DJ Times how does that sound?