Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory is garbage!!!

artful

On a positive note, at least I know I'll never go there again. And I SOOOO wanted to go there for thong night!! FUck that... never seen so many guys outside of a prison in my life. Chicks were like a needle in a haystack...

The idea's nice, but I'm not going to SF for the thong thing just to find the 1% of women that are gonna be there. I can go almost anywhere else on the planet, except prison, and get a better ratio.

Maybe some women like going there for some reason? I don't know.

Oh well, live and learn.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

I can't believe you went to SF!!! You probably should have waited for the Thong party next weekend. I think I can say for sure that plenty of girls will be out there showing off their thong, tha, thong, thong, thong! At least more than the 1% you saw.

BTW - What did you end up doing on Friday. I went down to Ohm, changed my mind about going in and went down to Cheetah for some GBH garage house (CM woulda love it!) and then headed down to Vinyl for some Danny!!!

Friday? haha!!! Yeah.. I knew it... felt too blah to go out. 'Mentally,' I was hoping it woulda wore off.... oh well. I feel like Rocky, it's like I gotta build up my 'club endurance.' HAHA!!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

munch.GIF

What were you thinkin' of goin' to Sound Cracktory?? Better off staying home and listening to CDs. That's what I did after LL....3:30am and good old Rob Gee to soothe my nerves. cool.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

well at least you found out for yourself about factory. now you dont' have to listen to the contradicting view of it. you know not to bother going back. i thought i told you how bad it was on thursday confused.gif oh well, now ya know biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

let me guess, paris didn't let you in did she? lol

Originally posted by artful:

On a positive note, at least I know I'll never go there again. And I SOOOO wanted to go there for thong night!! FUck that... never seen so many guys outside of a prison in my life. Chicks were like a needle in a haystack...

The idea's nice, but I'm not going to SF for the thong thing just to find the 1% of women that are gonna be there. I can go almost anywhere else on the planet, except prison, and get a better ratio.

Maybe some women like going there for some reason? I don't know.

Oh well, live and learn.

woulda been better off if she hadn't cwm2.gif

oh well, too bad steve had to go and know her rolleyes.gif

way to go steve shockwhore.gif

haha j/k

so whats up w/ the lounge thursday??? can only do the short after work thing nowadays, too busy.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 09-17-2000).]

I can't believe you went to SF!!! You probably should have waited for the Thong party next weekend. I think I can say for sure that plenty of girls will be out there showing off their thong, tha, thong, thong, thong! At least more than the 1% you saw.

BTW - What did you end up doing on Friday. I went down to Ohm, changed my mind about going in and went down to Cheetah for some GBH garage house (CM woulda love it!) and then headed down to Vinyl for some Danny!!!

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Gotta hit factory Fridays.....dont judge just cause u went on a bad night...alot of places have them every now and then! smile.gif

cwm13.gif

I'm a bit confused....

Are you trying to tell me there are days when there's not a 500/1 guy to gal ratio in garbagefactory?

cwm35.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

munch.GIF

I actually thought factory was OFF tHe HoOk on Sat. ... I got there around 7:30am stayed till about 1ish ... I liked the new decor & the basement, much bigger down there & better lighting, the Dj, I believe it was Clevland, wasn't all that great but JP was ripping shit upstairs ...

Arty, I had a good time ... But i wasn't there to pick up girls, so I can see where your coming from cause there was mad dudes in there ...

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

I haven't been to the Factory in a while (since last spring). The music is awesome. For girls the earlier you're there the more you'll see. When it starts getting late i.e. after 6am the girls are few and far between and it's just a shitload of guys. Thats the one thing I hate about that place.

I've been itching to go back though, maybe I'll make it for the Thong Party.