Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back from Ibiza

kramadas

I'm not too sure of that...the clubs there are cool and stuff...and the ppl wild, but I still love the vibe over here (plus ppl here can dance a bit better). Hell, I'm already getting riled up for Richie Hawtin this Friday (TWILO baby!!!)... and Deep Dish this Wed in DC!! smile.gif

Why is it that the clubs in Ibiza HAVE to have glass ceilings??? It gets so goddamn bright in there once the sun comes up!!

Which clubs are u referring to? Most clubs used to be open air back in the days. Until that noise zoning law came into effect. That's why Bora bora only goes off until midnight. Then they take the party indoors.

I just couldn't get over how good the girls look there! No one is fat!

Yeah, the girls there are beautiful! Unfortunately, I never got a chance to check out Bora Bora!! My friend went there and told me it was off the hook! So, this is an excuse for me to plan another trip there next summer!

Priviledge has these huge windows that let in light once the sun comes up...irritating. Same thing in Amnesia.

We stayed in Sant Antoni cuz we happened to get a cheap apartment overlooking the beach. Next time we'll stay in Ibiza town...closer to the real action!

Checked out Space Thurs morning for a couple of hours - Gatecrasher after-party. The vibe was amazing and ppl there actually ripped the floor apart dancing!! Very impressive!

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 09-18-2000).]

Yeah, the music is amazing, the clubs are insane, the people are crazy and the girls are beutiful but not many people there can dance. It was kind of scary. Overall though Ibiza is the most amazing place on earth. I can't wait to go back.

Raver - did you make it to Bora Bora on Tuesday? What about Space on Sunday?