Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Factory ????

djchris

Has the Factory gotten that Bad? Last time I was there was for JP's B-day and I totally had a bad vibe. A fight broke out right in front of us and people were constantly puking in the garbage. I used to hit SF all the time, but ever since they got closed down that one time it has never been the same since. I'm not causing any drama, but it seems alot of people feel the same. I haven't been to the Factory since then and I'm debating on going this weekend.

------------------

It's all in the music

I personally don't have a problem with SF. I know alot of people on this board do. The music is still good. That is all that matters to me. I don't pay attention to anything. The Thong theme is this weekend so it should be good. I would try it if I were you.

Just my $0.02...

Breann cwm27.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Chris.

Its not even worth the comp.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by rachel1997:

It all depends on whom and where at SF you hang out.

cwm28.gif

I always hung out by the booth and lower bar. Like I said I haven't been there since January. I was always there but the past six times It just got worse. I'm not bashing the place, but you know when it's gotten weird. I'm a big fan of JP so it to me it wasn't the music it was more of the crowd. I think 98-99 were the best years that place had.

------------------

It's all in the music

I was there on Saturday and I have to say that it was absolutely AMAZING. And this is not the first or second or even fifth time I've had a really awesome time there. Don't know what your problem is with SF but in my opinion, JP knows how to move the crowd and the place is just insane. Of course the scene is not for everybody but like it was said on this board about a million times - that's why there are so many different clubs in NYC. If you don't like it, don't go there and STOP BITCHING that you don't like a particular club!!!

Mysteriousss - You didn't read my post - I wasn't bitching and I like JP - This is more about the crowd than SF or JP. I was in S.Beach at Warsaw and the crowd and JP were off the hook, but it wasn't the same type of crowd that SF has now.

------------------

It's all in the music

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

DJChris - S.Beach? All I gotta say is - WELCOME TO NYC! Of course the crowds are different, what did you expect???

You are arguing for no reason, I've mentioned I've been going to the Factory for years and haven't been there for a while cause. I know there are a million other clubs in the city. Half of the people in S.Beach/Warsaw that weekend were from NYC. I'm asking some people who go or used to go if it would be worth it, not how bad does it suck or the crack heads, just HOW IS IT NOW. If it was anything else I'd buy a ticket to go see JP in Philly. That's all !!!!! Just asking for info!!!!

------------------

It's all in the music

Guest crystalmethodny

Chris

You're such a trouble maker.

wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by djchris:

I always hung out by the booth and lower bar. Like I said I haven't been there since January. I was always there but the past six times It just got worse. I'm not bashing the place, but you know when it's gotten weird. I'm a big fan of JP so it to me it wasn't the music it was more of the crowd. I think 98-99 were the best years that place had.

Hmm this is kinda true. I haven't been wanting to go back so much these past few weeks. I didn't go this past week, I was waiting for an event night like the Thong party. smile.gif Hopefully it wont be so crowed this time like by the undie party.

cwm12.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

I was at SF this past Sat. and I thought the crowed was good...hotties all over the place wink.gif I was also at Warsaw in SB on Mem. Day and YES musik and the crowed was AMAZING!!! I thought that that night JP was GREAT...loved it. cwm32.gif

Yes Memorial Day Weekend - That Friday night was incredible - Thank You - I'm gonna give SF another try, cause it's been a while.

Steve the only trouble I'm causing is on E.Houston tonite and tomorrow night. I'll be at Chaos Redesigning the light show - If you are in the area stop in and introduce yourself I'll be there til 9:30pm both nights.

------------------

It's all in the music

Guest crystalmethodny

Chris,

I may stop tommorrow. Im on 3 hours of sleep, another long night...

I intend to write about my weekend adventures a little bit later

(once my head clears)

------------------

Originally posted by djchris:

You are arguing for no reason, I've mentioned I've been going to the Factory for years and haven't been there for a while cause. I know there are a million other clubs in the city. Half of the people in S.Beach/Warsaw that weekend were from NYC. I'm asking some people who go or used to go if it would be worth it, not how bad does it suck or the crack heads, just HOW IS IT NOW. If it was anything else I'd buy a ticket to go see JP in Philly. That's all !!!!! Just asking for info!!!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I think I have an emotional attachment to SF and I get overprotective especially with all the negativity ppl bring up when talking about SF. In my opinion, SF is awesome. But then again, I haven't been going there that long. Only a few months. So go check it out. Other people's opinions are not always equal to our own.

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Chris,

I may stop tommorrow. Im on 3 hours of sleep, another long night...

I intend to write about my weekend adventures a little bit later

(once my head clears)

Steve,

Heard a rumor from Jack that you were there. I was with Kelly, Dmitry, Danielle and some others too. Sorry I missed you again!

That music...what a bore he was this week!

Oh well...JUNIOR for me next!

See ya soon.

addaboy

Guest crystalmethodny

Adam!

I heard you and Dmitry were there!

Just as I walked out, Paris grabbed me and informed me, I skirted the idea of going back in, but I was with Artful, who really wanted to leave (well, I did too), but it would have been rude to just go and hang out with you guys.

Grr - Next time

Juniorverse, possibility for me... Im strongly considering a night of Danny Howells, not sure how much energy I'll have for Junior, at least until 6amish I figure, I plan on getting to TWILO early.

-Steve

------------------

Yo Chris take it from me the factory was good this past saturday,and its only going to get better as the winter comes. JP was fucking awsome, he took beats from songs like more then life,moving up,see the trouble with me,even joy, cut the vocals out and played them real transee.He also mixed up a janet jackson song real good.The crowd was good but it was to packed on main floor so I hung up stairs most of the night. I probaly go for the thong party after I check the world out.

Peace

soundfactory sucks!!!!

went there on sat night, and the place is not even a club, it is a crack house! more people blowing lines then anywhere i have ever seen! no security or mangement do anything about it! i thought johnathan peters was so overrated! you know why no one knows any of the tracks he plays, it is because everyone is so drugged out they cannot remeber shit! half the people there were in k-holes, or coked out! no energy on the dance floor, everyone was just moving thier body or shaking thier head, not really dancing at all! the lighting sucked! way to dark inside,, people lying and passes out on the stairs.. i saw a girl getting butt fucked in the bathroom upstairs!

atleast i could go to exit, twilo, limelight, and go sober and enjoy the music and the scene,,, at the factory ,, you definatley have to be drugged out to even somewhat like it in there. i had to eat four rolls, just to keep myself entertained!

if i was sober in there, i think i would yack, and walk out the first exit door i saw!

all the factory is, is a cool scene to do drugs! most people at other clubs like the scen and music, and take drugs to increase their fun! people at the factory just take drugs to even get into the scene.

escasty, sunglasses, cokeheads, glowsticks,

shirts off, juiceheads, steroids.....

ALL PLAYED OUT!!

i will never go to the factory again

all of you have severe drug problems!!!!