Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey girls, do you get attracted to big guys?

To be honest with you, I really could care less about what a guy looks like. You should see the guys I have dated in the past. I once dated a guy who looked like Beavis from "Beavis and butthead". That was even his nickname. As long as they treat me like a true friend and are kind and sweet then it really shouldn't matter if they are huge and built or of they are tiny and weak.

I'm not attracted to a particular shape it depends more on the personality, of course the physical attraction has to be there too.

As far as the juiceheads go...I think it looks unnatural and scary, someone who does it naturally looks much better.

As far as how the juiceheads act...I've seen a lot who do act exactly as decscribed many times on this board but I do actually know a particular group of them personally who look scary as hell but are the nicest guys you could ever know. You get them around their girlfriends or little kids and they are the biggest balls of mush you've ever seen. But that's just the ones I know.

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Def. don't like juiceheads . . . like 'em tall-ish, but def. not all juiced up, ick.

but Rob and I did meet an out-of-the-ordinary juicehead at PVD @ Twilo . . . he was on E, but was nice and was making fun of some raver kid who was bouncing up and down . . . he was actually able to maintain a conversation, kinda too. wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

yes - remember the guy that wanted E at around 7 or so . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

HAHAHAHA oh sh*t now i remember. that guy was funny. "i figured if anybody would have e he would" LMAO

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."