Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shitty promoters on clubnyc!

Guest hotinli

Guest hotinli

You know, i'm f-ing pissed! I am sick and tired of promoters sending out flyers w/ false advertisements on it like..."free admission" and "open bar"! We spend so much f-ing money at these places, and you would think they would give something back! i don't care that i had to pay for EVERYTHING, even after the flyer said i wouldn't....but why do the clubs go along w/ it! Especially when they lie about who's spinning so they can lure you in and take your money!

I was there too Jennifer. I said fuck it and headed over to Cheetah for some GBH with the Brits. I had fun there and didn't pay a cover. I think it was a ploy at OHM to get you there then say fuck it and pay dough to get in. SCREW THAT! smile.gif

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

I've also been faced with this several times in the past. I've signed up for the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> for a particular night. Then, when I get to the place, they don't honor what club nyc says you should pay. You get in and pay the original price at the door. If not, they don't honor the open bar thing either. Is it me or does this seem to happen often??

Hey-

ClubNYC updates the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> and listings sections everyday.

However, sometimes when you get to a club they tell you there is not list or list closed. Why ? because they want to sucker you into paying full price. No way around it !

Thats why you always need to have an "In"..

That why we started clubnyc in the first place.

Our <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> are your "In" to all the hottest clubs in NYC.

I know for a fact that 99% of people who use our <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> never have a problem getting in.

You need to always tell the doorman you are on the list with confidence. Like if they say list closed or your name isn't there you are still getting in, because of who you are.

Give it a another try and post on the board if you think the info you see about a club is not legit

PS.

Oasis,

Nightlife information is not always easy to get, but rest assured we are working like mad scientists constantly looking for it and making sure it is valid. If you ever see something incorrect or want to tell us how we can improve send an email

Andrew

toxic i believe we are teaming up on this one

your listings are horrible

you have had the wrong listing for exit fridays for almost 6 months .. not sure about now but for the longest time you still had the original party on there....

thats 1 i will go on if you want

------------------

oasis guestlist

201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

Hey,

Listen I am not saying we are perfect but we get our information from the clubs.

If you ever see anything incorrect please send us an email as soon as you see it. We will fix right away.

I will look into adding the age feature.

It is a great suggestion !

Thanks,

Andrew

oasis -

cwm10.gif shall we start about the accuracy of *your* listings? lol. i won't bust your balls this time.

Maybe if andrew wasn;t so OLLLLLLDDDD *hugz!!* he'd do a better job of running around getting the listings. j/k. A lot of the clubs don't give their new info to Clubplanet right away, that's why the listings aren't always accurate. And if the age says 21 on places you know its not, it's because the club never gave them the age.

give them a break . . . if everyone bitches so much about this board, then why not go post somewhere else??

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox