Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEWARE of Limelight crackhead thieves!!!

djdee2k

my gf and i went to LL this past saturday. i was never impressed with this place and last time i went there was 'bout 8yrs ago. but i convinced myself that this time i go strictly to see corbett keoki & divine tear the shit up.

sometime during the night, we were upstairs near the dj booth, I feel a hand sliping into my pants pocket. good god i wasnt totally wasted that night - and caught the fukin crackhead by her hand. yeah, her hand. i swear someone held me back or i wouldve pounded that bitch. then I heard her say smth like - " I'm a female, I;m a female", or smth like that.

WELL, WHOEVER YOU ARE if this happens again, I don't give a flyin f*k who you are and split your sorry craked up thievery head open.

the place is well known outside nyc and attracts a lot of tourists, hence theft activity that goes on when people retire their feet is up.

ALL YOU CLUBBERS BEWARE! If you know you're getting wasted stick you doe somewhere else and leave your rolexes at home and pockets empty.

hey Divine, sorry couldn't stick around for your set, bro we left around 5am. what time did you go on?

That really sucks-I know the feeling. Last year I was hanging at Cream with some friends. It was middle of winter and I checked in a very expensive-fake fur coat. this coat was my favorite and new ( frown.gif it kept me so warm). One of the coat check girls stole it. I spoke with the Manager and he said the only way he would pay me for my loss was if I had a reciept. Well bye bye coat. I know as soon as it gets cold I will be missing her.

cwm45.gif

At least she went in your pocket. I was at Exit one night and some chick went to I guess grab my ass, but it felt more like she was trying to jam her finger up there. No Lie. I mean at least get me in bed before you try to do something like that to me. And she wasn't no doctor. cwm36.gif This was the face I gave her.

------------------

It's all in the music