Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DID ANYONE HERE EVER BREAKDANCE . . .

eggmok

back in the day, me amy my girls used to break...and we carried linoleum around with us! used to set it up right there in the middle of the sidewalk cause we were do bomb!! or so we thought cwm12.gif for the life of me i can't remember teh name of our crew...but we got sweat shirts made up and everything!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

There was a story on the news that some woman made a derogatory comment to/about some breakdancers in the Mott St. station platform. They were there dancing for dollars.

The dancers got up and beat the woman unconcious. This was about two weeks ago.

I guess that some people really take this seriously.

JDogg

------------------

Back to work now...

coming back from a vacation is hell.

Originally posted by jdogg:

There was a story on the news that some woman made a derogatory comment to/about some breakdancers in the Mott St. station platform. They were there dancing for dollars.

The dancers got up and beat the woman unconcious. This was about two weeks ago.

I guess that some people really take this seriously.

JDogg

Was Supergreg involved?? It'd be a shame if he was..... tongue.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I used to! And can still do it although it kinda hurts cause I'm so old now. I started in 1982 and did it till about 1985. I've been in battles and competitions but never won. There was always somebody better. Best footwork crew was Rocksteady and best air moves crew was NYC Breakers or Dynamic from Queens. The most awesome headspin artists was a kid named Float from The Incredible breakes outta the Bronx. He used to spin on his head about 200x. His boy Chino was an awesome floor rocker and had some of the cleanest air tracks I've ever seen.

If you guys want to see some great breaking still going on. Got to Vinyl on Wednesday night or Saturday night.

icon9.gif

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"

Originally posted by Nestor:

I used to! And can still do it although it kinda hurts cause I'm so old now. I started in 1982 and did it till about 1985. I've been in battles and competitions but never won. There was always somebody better. Best footwork crew was Rocksteady and best air moves crew was NYC Breakers or Dynamic from Queens. The most awesome headspin artists was a kid named Float from The Incredible breakes outta the Bronx. He used to spin on his head about 200x. His boy Chino was an awesome floor rocker and had some of the cleanest air tracks I've ever seen.

If you guys want to see some great breaking still going on. Got to Vinyl on Wednesday night or Saturday night.

icon9.gif

What goes on at Vinyl on Wednesdays? i.e. what kind of music, who djs etc.