Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was Jonathan Peters doing on Saturday night?!!

hotlips

I love the Sound Factory; and when Jonathan Peters is at his best nothing in the world compares, but, I want to know what he was thinking on Saturday. He was spinning negative energy. All I know is that SF is trying to attract more people with the remodeling they're doing, but if Jonathan Peters keeps spinning like he did on Saturday they're going to have some serious problems. All night I was looking forward to around ten b/c sometimes he gets better then, however he only got worse. As much as I like Jonathan Peters I think he needs to get off of his power trip and start playing the good music we want to hear and dance to. cwm38.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

I was there for a few hours...

And EVERYONE knows I dislike SF...

But even sometimes admit JP plays decent stuff.

That night, God awful.

Whats wrong with him? He's on top of the world and screwing it all up.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

What kind of music did he play?? Last time I went there (about 5 weeks ago) he went from trance to vocal/happy trance (hated it) to hard slammin house(loved it). I hate all that happy, luvy duvy, vocal shit....I say just stick to the dark, hard progressive stuff (Sasha & Digweed baby!!). Just my opinion!

OK- so here's the deal: we all know that Junior is floss and deserves his respect as a DJ, but the man does not release...its so good all night, build up, build up, build up...and the release never comes. Its like sex without an orsgasm. JP, this Sat. sucked mooseballs, as he has been known to do in the past. Where can a deep and hard house/trance junkie go on a Sat. night and be sure to get her fix? For the love of Pete!!