Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE BEEN TO VEGAS . . .

eggmok

Never been there, but from what I hear a ton of things to do out there. There's all kinds of shows, a Six Flags theme park in the back of some hotel, and of course if you drive to the outer limits of Vegas there are the menus from the legal brothels.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

well you can always check out a show, if that's your thing, but there is also day trips to the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. You could also try out one of the ranches (wink, wink) if you want to get a little frisky.

Other clubs to check out -

C2K @ the Venetian

Babe's @ the Hard Rock

The Drink

Have FUn!!!!!

cwm4.gif

OK you said the magic word VEGAS. Cool clubs in Vegas:

1)C2K (hurry before they close it)

2) Baby's in the Hard Rock Hotel

3) Ra in the LUXOR (small but cool)

4)UTOPIA

5) You have to go to RHINOS

6) After-hours at DRE's (a must)

besides gambling just Get Tan, Shop, catch a show and visit the SPAs. Otherwise you are not visiting VEGAS for the culture you know what I mean.

I'm going out there in Oct.

I'm definitely going to check out those spots ...

I just have some ?'s ...

What kind of music are they playing in the clubs?

Are the clubs pricey?

What are the crowds like?drunk or rolling?

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 09-19-2000).]

VEGAS BABY... def a chill long weekend ,been there 3x in 18 mos. Try to stay at hardrock and def got to BAby in hard rock on Sun. Ra in Luxor is nice but small . Utopia gets good late but there was a fire should be open now.Spearmint Rhino afterhrs.PETP these places dont have a high concentration of Kansas Goobers (good team name), alot of Cali hedz and alot of NYERS there every weekend but during the day beware of the evil hordes of Wisconsin slot PLAYAS

Hey Egg...when are you going? I'm leaving tomorrow( 20th) to Sunday(24th) with about 20 guys for a bachelor party. Lot's of "rollers" so we'll be hitting every club.

------------------

The energy in the music is what keeps us here, the energy in the music is what we want.

vegas is off the hook. i went with my parents 3 y ears ago and still had fun. mad shit to do and mad things to see. walking the strip and all the lights is awesome. its like one huge club on the strip. people everywhere. def going next spring break

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

Please keep this thread moving. I am also heading to Vegas the first week in Nov. with a large group of "rollers". Very interested in everyone's opinion on where to go and what not to miss. I plan on going from pool to club all weekend long. There will be no Damm Tour!! Just want to know what not to miss. Power115, keep me updated on your trip. Your attendees sound very similar to what I will be doing in 5 weeks. Dolla Yo!

That's a bet...

Things to def. do in Vegas.

1) the zoo @ the Mirage, and the volcano outside.

2) the fountains outside Bellagio

3) the top of the Stratosphere

4) if you can get tix, O at the Bellagio is an amazing show.

and that's about it as far as really cool tourist shit to do.

And now on to the partying....

C2K in the Venetian

Hard Rock

Ra @ the Luxor

A club in the Rio that I forget the name b/c I was too fucked up that night but I know I had a great time.

The Spearmint Rhino is the *the* place to go afterhours.

Also take a helicopter ride around the Strip at night if you get a chance. It's an awesome sight.

Hope this helps,

Tenupa.

Just got back from Vegas two weeks ago. You're gonna have a blast. The place is a big Disneyland for adults. In my opinion, and EVERYONE that I spoke to when I was there agreed, Mandalay Bay is the place. Both of their clubs (House of Blues being the more popular of the two) were great when I was there. Plus the pool at Mandalay is hands down the best in Vegas. Also, when I was there Mandalay had the highest concentration of beautiful women that I have ever seen.

C2K used to be good but they closed it down two weeks ago. Ra didn't look too good from the outside but I didn't bother going in so I couldn't say. If you can get tickets check out "O" at Bellagio - it was one of the best shows I ever saw.

As far as strip joints go there's plenty to choose from. Crazy Horse II is a landmark out there. A place called Little Darlings was good too - all nude but no liquor.

When you're coming off your roll try checking out the spa in your hotel. A bunch of us spent the end of our evening in an oversized hot tub and had a blast.

Originally posted by tenupa:

Things to def. do in Vegas.

1) the zoo @ the Mirage, and the volcano outside.

2) the fountains outside Bellagio

3) the top of the Stratosphere

4) if you can get tix, O at the Bellagio is an amazing show.

and that's about it as far as really cool tourist shit to do.

And now on to the partying....

C2K in the Venetian

Hard Rock

Ra @ the Luxor

A club in the Rio that I forget the name b/c I was too fucked up that night but I know I had a great time.

The Spearmint Rhino is the *the* place to go afterhours.

Also take a helicopter ride around the Strip at night if you get a chance. It's an awesome sight.

Hope this helps,

Tenupa.

club rio is the club in the rio it is cool but on thursday night its salsa night not my thing but you may like it

also the sceen there is mostalt tourist drunk except for utopia and c2k there you will be seeing more people rollin you have to go to see the water show at belligio i have seen it about 15 times and it gets cooler every time its free and its about every 30 min on the strip

if you take a afternoon off go to red rock canyon it is cool to walk the rocks climb them hike3 and shit like that bring a camera lots of pictures to be taken there

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

Vegas Baby Vegas! Given that it's a 2 cocktail plane ride away from LA, I go there about 4-5 times a year. A little update from Labor Day.

Places to check out.

Baby's -- Inside the Hard Rock. Ask for Chad if the line is rediculous and talk to him. He's a good friend and a good guy. He'll take care of you guys.

Voodo Lounge (inside Rio) -- Cool, dressy crowd.

Utopia -- has just reopened after the fire. Used to go off on Sat nights.

Rum Jungle -- Inside the Mandalay Bay. Fun pre-party start of the evening joint.

Drei's -- An Absolute must see!!! After hours inside the barbary coast. Very hip cool crowd.

C2K - They closed down the club because of drug problems.

If you like young people, try to chill at the Hard Rock as much as possible.

Have a great time and win big Baby!!! That's what Vegas is all about.

cwm11.gif

------------------

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both, And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could...

I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

--RF

Hey UrbanSub...

I'll let you know how Vegas was when I get back Monday. I'm sure I'll be shot. It was 106 out there yesterday. Dry hot my ass...i'm going to fuckin' sweat my ass off. Gotta go...plane takes off in 4 hours! SEE YA!!!! cwm32.gifcwm44.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

The energy in the music is what keeps us here, the energy in the music is what we want.

Also check out the "Lion's Den" in the MGM Grand hotel, while there you could get your pic taken holding a lion cub!! cwm9.gif

As for the strip clubs I hear Olympic Gardens is like Scores in NY, a very classy club.

The nightclubs - everyone else seems to have covered! cwm1.gif

Have fun!!!

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

I AM GOING TO VEGAS, WITH MY MOM. AND I WILL BE LEAVING ON OCT 19 THRU OCT 23.

JAY, YOU EMAILED ME I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET UP WITH YOU SO WE CAN CHILL. I AM PLANNING NOT TO SLEEP AT ALL.

I WANT AND WILL DO IT ALL.......

ANY FEMALES GOING TO VEGAS EMAIL ME TO CHAT...HOPEFULLY IT CAN BE A BIG CLUBPLANET OAR cwm9.gif

the clubs in vegas are sometimes a bit wack. people from the hotels wander in and it's a real strange crowd. expect lots of people standing around trying to figure out what's going on. And, you'll probably see some of the locals comin' in to part down because there aren't many places.

but, since it's vegas, expect some cool (cheezey) light shows and some big sound systems.

you gotta get in the vegas mood (lots of drugs/alcohol can help) and once you're there, all things vegas become cool. Otherwise, it's easy to look around and say 'what the fuck'.

And, don't eat the super cheap buffets. go for the midprice ones. trust me. your ass will thank you.

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

the clubs in vegas are sometimes a bit wack. people from the hotels wander in and it's a real strange crowd. expect lots of people standing around trying to figure out what's going on. And, you'll probably see some of the locals comin' in to part down because there aren't many places.

but, since it's vegas, expect some cool (cheezey) light shows and some big sound systems.

you gotta get in the vegas mood (lots of drugs/alcohol can help) and once you're there, all things vegas become cool. Otherwise, it's easy to look around and say 'what the fuck'.

And, don't eat the super cheap buffets. go for the midprice ones. trust me. your ass will thank you.

LOL GREENZ, I am with you on the buffet. I think BUFFETS IN GENERAL SUCK. I stayed at the Caesar's. WORD OF ADVICE...IT IS THE SHITTIEST HOTEL THERE...DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT STAY THERE...IT BLOWS...everything from the service, to the food, to the gambling (I lost my shirt there, can you tell?) SUCKS. And the buffet was HORRIBLE...I WAS PISSED FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AFTER I ATE THAT NONSENSE. And to top it off I wanted them to extend my check out b/c I was on the redeye and they wouldn't do it, despite the fact I gambled SO MUCH MONEY AT THE DAMN PLACE, of which they HAD NO RECORD OF b/c they fucked up my ratings card and didn't want to go on my word. No f@#kin courtesy. Word of advice that a stripper gave me....NEVER GAMBLE AT THE HOTEL YOU STAY AT! IT'S A VEGAS RULE THAT IT'S APPARENTLY BAD LUCK, WHICH I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY.

As for clubs, STAY AWAY FROM STUDIO 54 AT THE MGM GRAND. TTTTTOOOOOUUUUURRRRRIIISSSSTTTT TRAPPPPPPPPP!!! And the place is the size of my bedroom. Music?? Don't even get me started. They played Vengaboys - We Like To Party and Jump Around...

In summary:

1) Don't STAY at Caesar's.

2) Don't EAT the Buffet at Caesar's

3) Don't GAMBLE at Caesar's

4) Don't GO to STUDIO 54...YOU WILL SHOOT YOURSELF!!!

That's my $0.02 on WHAT NOT TO DO in Vegas...

------------------

Not everybody understands house music. It's a spiritual thing...