Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the NEW TWIRL...upscale good lookers only please

dynamix

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about! Twirl got a new sound system a few weeks ago for the N'SYNC / MTV party. The system was rockin! Grandmaster Flash didn't have a problem with it. MTV is shooting live coverage from Twirl on Saturday, it's gonna be a slammin party.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about! Twirl got a new sound system a few weeks ago for the N'SYNC / MTV party. The system was rockin! Grandmaster Flash didn't have a problem with it. MTV is shooting live coverage from Twirl on Saturday, it's gonna be a slammin party.

Originally posted by dynamix:

MsKitty...lol you're pretty damn hot..not to mention you're RACKED out! Too bad u never come to any of my parties and when u do, you hide and just go hang out with JOHN the VIP rope guy <jealous>

Anyway, u ever notice how that cat of urs might be having too much K? It's kinda struggling to live...

TWIRL it around...doo doo doo doo...

Thank you hon for the compliment but what does RACKED OUT mean? You talkin about my boobies MISTER???? LOL

I dont hang out with John very often. Actually I havent seen him in months and I didnt go to Keoki. I was home with a fever. I was gonna go out but mommy suggested I stay home.

AND K IS BAD! BAD BAD BAD!

Im gonna come and try to check this out. Iknow Ive been saying I was gonna come to your parties but Im actually trying to avoid the city right now. I need to stay local for family resons. Once everything is in the clear again, Ill venture back over!

------------------

catwink1.gif

1. how about the fact that this saturday the TWIRL party booked a 100 persons modeling acency party in the VIP...

2. how about every socialite in the lounge and upscale scene have been talkin about TWIRL whereas little druggies are the ones feenin' for the opening of WORLD

3. how about the fact that the smell of NSYNC and other MTV afterpartiers are still roasting fresh on the plush couches?

4. How about jason Ojeda is not jerzee Cheeze like Cheezy Tsettos

5. how about TWIRL having one of the newest and best systems

6. how about Miss Kitty, yes, i was talkin about your boobs? =]

~Luis Kain

Forgot to mention...If you need a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> or comps or table reservations or more info or if you just wanna hear my sexy voice, call me at 917.658.1233 or email me at EatsCarrot@aol.com

If you're too lazy to call, there's a reduced admisions tally list at the door.. just say Luis Kain or Dynamix to the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> person. =]