Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MADONNA'S new album!! COMMENTS??!!

oasis

i just picked it up and i think alot of it is over produced garbage.. alot of it is too much B U T...

this one song "nobody's perfect" i think is amazing.. the vocals are incredible and it has to be on its way to the dance floor

anyone else get it?? what do ya think?

------------------

EXIT's 1 year Anniversary Party this sat. 09.23.00 for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

I listened it to it today while I was in the Virgin Megastore....I think its awful too. But you're right Oasis, that one song is pretty decent.

I think Madonna's lost it....Entire album is just blah. I think she's riding the 'dance wave' trend that's happening right now and she didn't pull it off.

Only way I get the album if it came free with a box of laundry detergent.

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

i listened to it all a few more times

and it is good.. it isn't really like i thought it would be like up beat dance like the last one was... it not like singalong melodies it very laid back and easy on the ears.....

lyrically not very good but i don't think thats was what she was looking for it just sounds good all together

------------------

EXIT's 1 year Anniversary Party this sat. 09.23.00 for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

i am trying to figure out if it is really good and artistic or just "blah" like was said above just to meet her album quota

------------------

I had to listen to it a couple of times before I really got into it, I really like it. It's very different. I didn't expect it to be so electronic but she works it well. I love the way she changes her style of music.

Becca smile.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

To the morons who said "Madonna is trying to ride the dance wave"...please refrain from commenting on subjects you are clueless about...if you want to state opionion, simply say you like it or you don't.....but your imbecile comment about Madonna riding a dance wave is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard....This current so-called "wave" of yours is tired, and Madonna brought some of this "orginal" underground sounds in previous recordings....

Had to listen to it several times, but then i really started to take a liking to it. Its different than a lot of mainstream dance music. Its a lot more Euro sounding and a lot more electronic than most other stuff. I kinda it.

Madonna is a risk taker, and just for that i think that makes her an innovator..one step ahead of the crowd. Nobody would dare take a leap of faith the way she does so much with her music. For that she deserves all the credit in the world.

i was expecting it to be upbeat dance.. but it really isn't

it is more like deep electronic nothin to sing along wit

i agree wit the others from my original post i have listened like 4 times i am feelin it now

------------------

I didn't know what to expect so I really didn't think too much about it. I didn't want to be disappointed and I'm not. She's reinvented herself AGAIN.

Becca frostyangel.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Dolphin-05.gif