Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE MY QUEENS PEEPS AT>>>>>>>>>>>

kyours

Guest crystalmethodny

Russ

If I moved into your place, that would be soooo funny.

Im on 30th Road, right next to 30th Avenue?

All these damn 30's.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bayside peeps we can hit crazy moose tonigth even though i never ever plan on going there just kinda end up there after sullivans gets slow .. my most favorite bartender in teh world DONNA ... guys its worth the trip just to catch a glimps i think ... plus u'll get to hear some cheesy house music ! or just goto sullivans and chill outside .... let me know ...

joey D

cwm30.gif

------------------

lets go jets .....

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

hey bayside peeps we can hit crazy moose tonigth even though i never ever plan on going there just kinda end up there after sullivans gets slow.

They still got a damn cover charge at Crazy Moose? I mean a cover charge for a freaking bar... do they think they're in the city or what?

About Steinway Billiards, and ever other pool joint in fact, ah memories:

Used to hang there, a lot, my pool shark days are over however... headed for greener pastures. I still know the owners there.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

They still got a damn cover charge at Crazy Moose? I mean a cover charge for a freaking bar... do they think they're in the city or what?

umm not on weekdays .. maybe on saturdays but i dunno .. . i would never pay to get in there or anywhere on bell .. actually i think one time i paid $3 which i couldn't complain bout cuz then i would be cheap ... my major problem is i always spend all my money on drinks and over tipping the hot bartenders and half teh time i end up throwing up my credit card after ! =)

------------------

lets go jets .....

That apartment that my paretns were living in when I first moved to the US (Yeah, that's right... i'm an immigrant) cwm16.gif was in Astoria, somewhere in LIC... Then to Flushing down by Flushing hospital, to Whitestone down by St.Lukes (that dead end street right by there smile.gif) finally to LI in Syosset... and that's my life... anyone else follow a similar route? cwm35.gif

------------------

If YoU'Re GoNNa PaRtY With Me... BeSt Be PrePaReD...

Originally posted by russ reign:

yo there is a diesel pool hall on steinway street, steinway billiards and cafe I belive - its fucking huge......

It's not that huge. The poolhall in Whitestone is twice the size if I remember correctly.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by maximman:

Is that PooLHall in Whitestone still open? i thought that it closed down?

It was there a WHILE ago... went back to visit a few months back... don't think that it was there anymore?

Well, I did say I'm not a pool bum anymore. They closed? Figures... the place was too big and never filled to capacity.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by russ reign:

yo there is a diesel pool hall on steinway street, steinway billiards and cafe I belive - its fucking huge......

i go to steinway billiards all the time.... y'know they have a arcade in the back?

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com