Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the most you have eaten in one sitting?

nlichau

OK-not to sound like a pig.

One time I ate an entire Pizza pie and then finished it off with one of those huge Reeses penut butter cup sundays from Friendly's.

I was kind of impressed with myself-but thought I was going to have to go to the hospital afterward.

cwm24.gif

It disgusts me to say this, but I once eat 8 ball park franks with Martin's potato rolls, a plate of fries, and a pint of vitamin D milk.

I made dinner for two and my rommate wasn't hungry, so I ate it all not to waste.

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I never stop eating...ask Adam...lol...its like Im always high on weed....I constantly have a serious case of the munchies and I crave shit like the wicked witch of the west...lol....I think its cuz my metabolism is relatively fast.

Caly

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

ok, her's a story for ya,

Thanksgiving, 1998--at my friend house cooking at 10:00 in the morning making Strawberry Daquaries(sp?)getting wasted and having a great time, watching the parade.

Remember i'm a small girl only

weighting 105 at 5'5" tall.

4:00-we eat-EVERYTHING, potatoes, corn on cob, carrots, Turkey w. gravy, Cranberry Sauce--my plate was full. Then I went back for seconds. Ate so much had cramps,plus drinking the Daquaries all day filled me up to begin with. It's just the smell from the turkey bring cooked and all I had to eat!!!Well, what do i do?

Make a run to te bathroom!!! Threw up all of my delicious dinner!!

Wait there's more...

Thanksgiving-1999

Same thing--at my friends house make daquaries, eat like a pig and what do i do, throw it all up again.

It's like tradition now--my friends and I joke about it all the time.

I wonder if I can keep the tradition going this year??(Not that i'm proud of it or anything)

Guest crystalmethodny

2 women at once.

(In the spirit of Alpha)

Muhahahaha!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by Calyandra:

I never stop eating...ask Adam...lol...its like Im always high on weed....I constantly have a serious case of the munchies and I crave shit like the wicked witch of the west...lol....I think its cuz my metabolism is relatively fast.

Caly

Caly, you are definately not alone. My bf makes fun of me ALL the times. Says I'm constanly going through PMS cause I have cravings like there's nooooo tomorrow!

For an example, one Sunday morning we woke up and he made me omelette with toast, then I wanted Dunkin Donuts (coffe rolls), then I started snacking on these gourmet chips, and then I wanted cheese burger and fries, and ice cream and we went to the movies where I got a hot dog and nachos and then when we got back to his place we had dinner. Of course I had this and he only had the omelette and the dinner. And NO I am NOT on my PMS! cwm32.gif

Blueangel

------------------

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

angel.gif

Blueangel that sounds just like me...my BF gets mad at me all the time because I want the weirdest food together......I was at Vinyl a few weeks ago and had a fit cuz I wanted Mickey Ds now the peeps there dont let me live it down....ugh

Caly

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

when I was like 10 I went to beefsteak charlies and those all you can eat baby-back ribs.. I ate my uncle under the table and he was like 6'6" and 300+ pds...

I used to eat an entire pizza pie.. too.. not anymore though...

unless it's like dominos haha

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

2 women at once.

(In the spirit of Alpha)

Muhahahaha!

Nice!

Anyway for all of you focused on eating food. I am thin myself and eat tons. One time by boss came over and measured the hero I was eating-then measured my stomach. Everyone is always amazed at the quantity of food I can down.

And yes those sundaes are awsome!

cwm32.gif

I've been known to suck down inordinate amounts of sushi and, in my college days, pizza. I can probably chew down 40-50 pieces of sushi, if I put my mind to it. I've also eaten a full pizza by myself, although I was quite ill thereafter. And I'm generally around 150lbs, 5'10".... it's not like I have anywhere to put that amount of food! :P

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."