Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters in Philly

toto29

What's up peoples?

I heard that alot of you New York cats were coming down to Transit in Philly next Friday for JP. That should definitly be cool. This will be my first time hearing him live so you can guess I'm pretty excited already. If any of you are really coming down let me know and we can do a Philly/NY meetup. I already know for sure that alot of the Philly people from the board will be there, and will be meeting up, so it should be even better if some of yous meetup too. I know philly can't even compare to NY, but maybe you should consider just for a change of scenery.

See ya around

-Wacked

Originally posted by nikilina:

hey bucca!

i am def up for a meet up...

keep in mind Philly isnt open until all hours of the night.. so our meet up has to be a little earlier then the usual...

cwm42.gif

Hey chica,

the meet up is in the works. Transit is gonna be open till 6am but I wanna get there kind of early cause you know it's gonna be insane getting in, and I ain't tryin to wait in line for 10 hours ya know. We'll work on something.

cwm16.gif%7Boption%7D

There are a bunch of us that post here from Philly that are meeting up by the back bar next to the stage. Just name a time that is good for everyone and we can meet you guys there. People are planning to get there early b/c the lines are going to be insane, something like 10pm. Let me know if this location works, and if so, what time.

See you there kids...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

The DJ "room" upstairs will most likely be closed and only the hallway will be accessable to customers. When DT was there only a select few were allowed in there and most likely it will be like that with JP (god knows why, i wont go there)

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

There's going to be a meetup by the back bar on the main floor @ 11:30pm. A crew of us already know eachother and are meeting between the bar and the sofas with the Deeper crew. We can all meet up there as well. About time we squashed all this board vs. board shit anyway...

------------------

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Good point. I'm 6' tall, have spikey black hair, and will be wearing all black (a vneck sleeveless shirt and black slacks). I should be there around 10ish, so I will def. be there by the time you get there. Just look out and stare at people. We'll know eachother from the random stares...

------------------

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

We should definitely all meet up at Transit!! I go to school in Philly and would love to meet some of you guys. So where is the meet up gonna be?? At the bar next to the stage? For all you people who go to school around Philly..which ones do you go to? I go to Villanova

Originally posted by cholo_40:

Good point. I'm 6' tall, have spikey black hair, and will be wearing all black (a vneck sleeveless shirt and black slacks). I should be there around 10ish, so I will def. be there by the time you get there. Just look out and stare at people. We'll know eachother from the random stares...

hey chulo..

2 find me look for someone that looks just like u...lol

I am 6', crazy spiked, wind-blown looking, black hair...lol

and I have no idea what I'll be wearing, probly Black pants and a silver shirt or a silver pair of pants and a black shirt...lol

as 4 the school thing, I don't go to school, I work.

and another thing, you have to be a "member" to drink there right? just info if its like that this night 4 anyone else going.

< I have to pick up my card when I get there>