Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else go Tanning...

risa06

Well any tanning can be unhealthy for you of course. But actually, doctors suggest tanning salons to cancer patients and those with very oily skin that has break outs. It stops you from getting pimples...weird huh.

Now tanning for cancer patients is good because the radiation helps delay the cancer. Its also good to use indoor tanning salons when youre sick. It helps build your immune system back up and and rid your cold faster.

The only way to be safe about any tanning..particularly indoor is to moisturize like crazy! Eat healthy food and make sure you drink your milk! cwm41.gif

Hey...why b pale?

------------------

Disco-02.gif

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 09-21-2000).]

After what I heard in my nutrition class about tanning I never thought I would either but I too hate being pale.

I learned that salons are 10 times worse than the natural sun. And those rumors everyone has heard about tanning bulbs actually frying your organs, that is not true. What is true is that it fries your blodd vessels!!!!!

------------------

No Regrets

No club is to crazy

yea my family gives me crap about it. my dad mostly makes fun of me and my mom bitches sometimes. i haven't gone in a looooooooooong time. thanks for reminding me kittie cwm7.gif my white ass definetly needs to be gettin some color!! cwm11.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

I miss my tan. I haven't tanned in a while. Yeah, I get the lectures from my parents and some friends.....MAC you there?? LOL. fairy.gif

Becca

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 09-21-2000).]

OMG...MissKittie lol my parents HATE that. Whenever I go tanning they give me problems...I just tell them that its not their body and for them to leave me alone. Wait...they got sooooooooo mad when I put highlights in my hair lol it was too funny cwm2.gif

I go tanning, usually 2-3 times a week for 10-15 min. a session. I used to go in the stand up -all bare- but I've gotten to like the face machine lately....quick catnap in the middle of the day.

Actually, during the summer I don't hit the salon at all, (who the hell does?) there's a private beach out on LI where you can get as naked as you wanna be and nobody bothers you. I love the feeling of being out there bare ass and all on the beach catchin' rays. What a sense of total freedom!

Tenupa

Well my mom tries getting me to use those "insta tans". Gosh I hate those. Shes not a sun person but she swears this stuff looks good! I dont think streaks and dirty lookin knees and elbows are attractive....that makes ya look like you were doing something you shouldnt have!

Id rather be wrinkly when Im older as long as I look decent now. Anywa, wrinkles can be taken care...face lift, tummy tuck..etc! cwm26.gif

------------------

Disco-02.gif

I used to go tanning too-usually in Feb and March before I go on Vacation, but I don't go really at all anymore. I live right by the beach and I only went once thisi summer. I'm afraid of getting that rubber skin and wrinkles--my friend goes all the time and she looks like leather!! But she has a nice dark tan atleast.

I really don't see it being worth it. I like haivng my skin color to be light--it reminds me of purity and innocence!

I've been going tanning for years..Even had a home face-tanner once..but anyway, it is good to tan to get that natural-looking glow, not to look like leather...misskittie, Not only are those white lines under my boobs annoying, how about under the buttcheeks..What a place for them, huh?? and don't forget the armpits if you don't tan properly, LOL!!!!

You are hysterical!

cwm4.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by risa06:

nightcrawler did you just say "tan blonde"???

I looooooooooooove blondes...and tan too...gotta pic? smile.gif

sorry to disappoint u risa but i meanti love tan blondes, i do have blonde highlights but i dont think its what ur thinkin of

------------------

beware of the darkside.... vader1.gif