Clubplanet Nightlife Community

100 bottles of Beer on the wall

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you SG. I feel like I fell off the ferry, into the Hudson and swallowed too much toxic water. Slowy recovering though.

Great meeting you last night! How long did you guys hang out?

I always thought it went - 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall

88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer. take one down - don't drop it! - and pass it around, 87 bottles of beer on the wall...

Hey Shana was nice to meet you girl! Even I thru I had to leave early. Did you have to go back to NJ to get your car?

[This message has been edited by rachel1997 (edited 09-15-2000).]

are we on 87????????????? 87 bottles of beer on the wall 87 bottles of beer on the wall... take one down (oppsss....I dropped it) becareful with the glass on the floor... 86 bottles of beer left on the wall. wink.gif

opss... I did it again I played with your heart ... I hope all of you suffer I have had that song in my head all morning... Just passing the poison along.. hahaha

87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around...86 bottles of beer on the wall......

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

icon26.giflittleangel.gif