Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW SKOOL STATUS!

so ive been on the board bout......4-5 days...and Im new skool..i have had alot of time on my hands since all my best friends left cwm25.gif yes....all of them. they all went back to school, and moved away to Florida...since then, i have not gone out on the weekend. Anyone want a friend? im really cool! i swear! cwm34.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

thanks guys 4 ur replies!....so...does anyone wanna be my friend??????? LOL.....u guys dont understand how bored ive been lately. email me at fantom0680@aol.com if u feel like chattin!!!!!! cwm7.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

Originally posted by bre5379:

I will be your friend!!! Congratulations! Keep it up...

Breann

Breann; I think that you are very cool and it's you and people like you that make look forward to logging on to this board everyday.

TONY

cwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm20.gif

And of course, CONGRATULATIONS I just made new skool myself.

------------------

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. icon26.gif -BJ