Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO do you guys think is a GOOD DJ here in NYC?

Suhel

Originally posted by tempkid:

Hey njguido69 denny never played zombie nation at all this summer you bitch. I'll beat the juice right out of you then sell it to juiceboy. I'm 100% naturual 190 6ft1" thats all but the real deal will kill that fake sauce shit. Go drink your G and pass out somewhere you bitch. You want to meet up at World so I can lay the smack down on your candy ass.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 09-20-2000).]

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 09-20-2000).]

tempfag now you made me very angry i will meet you behind the dj booth at world i will drink cups yes cups not caps of ghb just to give you the upperhand and then i will smack you silly and make you spit shine my shoes in front of all your gay buddies then i will piss on top of your balding head while drinking my ghb and flexing

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Hey njguido69 I'm going to show everybody what a pussy you are when you dont show at world to fight me. Lets do this bitch I'll meet up with you behind dj booth at 3am,dead serious I'll be wearing black panse black shoes and by that time no shirt, a shiny silver watch, real dark, real dark hair shaved short on sides and still very little blond on top. My eyes are dark brown so dark you cant see my pupils, 6ft1" about 190.

You want some bitch come and get it, I hope you still have some balls to meet up, if your as tough as you say you are give me a description of you, I'm talking about the real one you probaly weigh 100 pounds and play with glowsticks, if you are some juicehead I'll still beat the shit out of you.

Originally posted by tempkid:

Hey njguido69 I'm going to show everybody what a pussy you are when you dont show at world to fight me. Lets do this bitch I'll meet up with you behind dj booth at 3am,dead serious I'll be wearing black panse black shoes and by that time no shirt, a shiny silver watch, real dark, real dark hair shaved short on sides and still very little blond on top. My eyes are dark brown so dark you cant see my pupils, 6ft1" about 190.

You want some bitch come and get it, I hope you still have some balls to meet up, if your as tough as you say you are give me a description of you, I'm talking about the real one you probaly weigh 100 pounds and play with glowsticks, if you are some juicehead I'll still beat the shit out of you.

okay tempfag now you made me very very mad not only will i piss on your ugly head with your bad fade and your bad dye job i will punch you right out of your black pants and then i will take your silver plated watch and throw it right at denny tsettos and then i will drink my ghb and sing "ooooh oh" while your girlfriend watches me flex and inhales my creatine flavored farts

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Originally posted by njguido69:

okay tempfag now you made me very very mad not only will i piss on your ugly head with your bad fade and your bad dye job i will punch you right out of your black pants and then i will take your silver plated watch and throw it right at denny tsettos and then i will drink my ghb and sing "ooooh oh" while your girlfriend watches me flex and inhales my creatine flavored farts

omg keep this shit coming... haha lmfao!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

ban1.gif