Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*Vinyl Rollcall for Friday*~

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well I will be there, just late, im spinning at Ohm first and then heading over to Vinyl afterwards, anyone who needs a list for either party can email me...don't use that looser atf104, he doesn't even go!...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

The roll call just doesn't feel the same when Mac doesn't start it, no offense Liz.

Adam, can you please put me on the VIP reduced admission list. I wanna hang in the VIP room, and get 2 bottles of champagne, can you take care of that for me?

- Pete"imnotsureifimgoingyetbutiamdefinatelygoingtoohm"

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Okay Liz, that's it, before I was not planning on going, now I'm DEFINATLEY going, of course you know, this means war!!! cwm43.gif

Adam you can have the cmapagne, just let me shake it up first and pop the cork in Liz's general direction. cwm35.gif

Love, Peace, and Grease

- Pete "imgonnaplantyousixfeetunderandimbringingjohngottiwithme"

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

OUu boy you better watch yourself!!! Im gonna take your lollypops and stuff them up your ass and then make you eat them!!!!!! cwm43.gif Dont even play yoself!!!!! Im going to hunt you down in Vinyl!!!! Im going to take your head off and dance with it like glowsticks.....and then Im going to tell Danny you werent being yourself!!!

Caly

Caly

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

whew...im staying out of this one... how bout danny announces friday night...

"In this corner.... the meatless wonder, weighing in at an undisclosed amount, faster then a speeding smurf, as impatient as 5 year old, ...calyandra!!!!

In this corner... the tag team duo, mac 'the weedless wonder' c, and the big man himself, with xray bluevision glasses that can see right through calyandra's butterfly underwear, pete 'binary finary' schwinge!!"

woo woo!! ding ding...

cwm27.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Okay maybe you'll go eat some frizzench frizzies instead. Just becuase I'm old, bald, and fat doesn't mean shit.

I got an idea, why don't you sit on that couch and keep it warm for me so when I'm done tearing up the dancefloor (which I still can only if I change my depends undergrarments every hour, take my arthritis pills, and drink my plum juice) I can have a nice warm spot to sit on the couch.

couch.jpg

Actually don't even bother getting up, it saves room for me on the floor. You just sit there and look pretty okay? I'll bring a compact and nail polish for ya next time so you'll have something to do!

NO BLOWPOPS FOR U!!!

- Pete "imagonnahavetokeepthisbiatchincheckfornowon"

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 09-21-2000).]

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 09-21-2000).]

mac...dickhead...you didnt let meknow if you got the email...took me forever to encode that!!!! and ill house you anytime anywhere... pete will just play pvd music...so blahaahahahahahahhaha smile.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Dont mess wit me Mac!!! I got willy fucking wonka AND his oompa loompas!!! Why not Robbie too eh???

Pete....no problem....I like red nail polish...you can get me a belated bday present...Im now a ripe old 19.

Look its Pete ---> dance.gif

Caly cwm2.gif

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

Listen up you over inflating ebay con artist...I got your email, thanks, I didn't burn it yet cause i havent been home all day...

You'll house me, right...muahahahahha...you and what army? Liz and her Oompa Loompa's don't count either...

-M

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com